Page 210 of 243 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3638
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And part 3:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    this is the real one^^ Clark lost his v card(*in Marta's voice* yay! Cark!) to Lois and they doing the deed in ever corner of his house for two weeks. they dont even go to Hawaii for their honeymoon XD
    part1.

XD I'm glad it's the real Lois, hehe. In some gifsets I don't know which one is Lois and which one is her clone, when I see scenes of their wedding.
    Last edited by TomariS; 04-07-2019 at 05:02 PM.

part 2.

credit to wlois
    "We are not leaving this room." I like Lois' idea (and Clark likes it too).

this monologue from Kal El/Superman/Clark Kent from Superman: Where is thy Sting just so freaking beautiful. she was there from his first breath (i think this referred to Action Comic no.1)
    you can't replace her with someone else because she's his heart. without his heart Kal El/Superman/Clark Kent, cant live and his story become lifeless.

"...And I feel the the comfort of her hand in mine. The heat of her passion, the radiance of her heart--as our two bodies dissolve. As two souls--become one." Perfect, iconic and poetic just like our Power Couple.

i love his "Lois Lane, you almost give a superhero a heart attack " looks. XD

Hahaha! The 2nd gif with Clark's reaction. His face says it all, he's like "Please don't do that ever again, Lois."

somebody pls tell me where this is from? i need to read the whole story first before slapping Clark Kent with kryptonite ..mentally lol

"Two people loved each other, loved you, enough to want to save you. To give you hope----And through you bring hope to another world." You tell him, Lois!! No wonder you're Clark's soulmate!

Smallville season 11: NYT best seller, clois perfection, and a safe haven for clois fans. ^_^

Incredible Member

i need this family back T___T

when both of your parents are award winning investigative journalists..

*prays with Jon*
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 04-08-2019 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Please don't use stolen copyrighted material
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

mullet Superman is love.

credit to cloisincomics
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    XD I'm glad it's the real Lois, hehe. In some gifsets I don't know which one is Lois and which one is her clone, when I see scenes of their wedding.
    the clone always in super 90's makeup and outfit. and she was not into Clark because those muscles are gross according to her XD
    for Lois's clone she sure don't know how to be Lois lol

Incredible Member

And here are the actual parallels between the LnC couple, and poor AU Clark. So heartbreaking! TT^TT

there are hundreds of alt Clark finding alt Lois stories in L&C fanfic page and some of those fanfics are really,really good because most L&C fans are mature fans and we can tell by their writings. that's why when im in the mood to read L&C, i'll go the page directly and not FF.net or aol because tons of bad fanfics and i don't have a time sort them out lol
    Last edited by cookies; 04-08-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Incredible Member

Smallville season 11: NYT best seller, clois perfection, and a safe haven for clois fans. ^_^
    NYT best seller! when will your faves? XDDD

Incredible Member

"Two people loved each other, loved you, enough to want to save you. To give you hope----And through you bring hope to another world." You tell him, Lois!! No wonder you're Clark's soulmate!
    besides the Kents, only Lois can give him pep talk and he actually listens XD but seriously tho, this is why she is his bridge to humanity and a strong anchor in his life. we can see this type of talk in almost incarnation of Lois either in comic or live action. those people who want to dismiss her importance in Superman lore are just bunch of aholes.

As some of you may have noticed, there have been a number of deletions and two temporary bans issued for people on this thread.

To make things clear, there are some rules that have been set down for all of the lengthy threads in the forums as excessively long threads with tons of images are apparently what caused the previous forum crash. Therefore, at the start of each year, Appreciation threads (and other long threads) will be restarted as this one was.

Rule 1 - Do not go back to old threads and re-post images that are already on the forum. Those threads are still there for people to enjoy if anyone wants to go back and peruse the older images.

Rule 2 - Do not spam the thread with a ton of individual messages. A few at a time is fine, especially when there are multi-part gifsets that won't go in one message, but we ask that you be reasonable.

Rule 3 - Post multiple images/links in one message rather than one picture/link per post.

Rule 4 - Do not keep replying to posts (and thus re-posting the image) ad nauseum. Of course we want to encourage discussion and enjoyment of the characters you love! But again, be reasonable and don't reply to every other post on the forum with a short comment like 'That's a great image!', or 'The perfect kiss!' or 'The most awesome power couple!' This whole thread is filled with great images with perfect kisses and an awesome power couple

Thanks and please continue to post new stuff here showing how much you love Lois and Clark!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!