Page 46 of 243 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Earth is Superman's home.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Thanks for sharing, Akane!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Akane!!
    I love the proposal at the end of this episode<3 "just marry me Lois" so sincere and full of love<3
    Dean and Teri version of clois tho! When they kiss, we can hear all those mouth smacking and moaning hehehe hee
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Ok guys, as long as Lois and Clark/Superman/Kal El still in love with each other and their son love both of them, I'm cool with Bendis.. for now.
    At least he don't bring some random bimbo with "personality" to break up ours and DC ultimate OTP. Can you guys imagine that? Tho I think they wouldn't have any "great ideas" after n52. DC still having reoccurring nightmares after n52 XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Ok guys, as long as Lois and Clark/Superman/Kal El still in love with each other and their son love both of them, I'm cool with Bendis.. for now.
    Bendis' intentions aren't the problem, he means very well, it's more his execution of ideas that are pure marmite.

I love the proposal at the end of this episode<3 "just marry me Lois" so sincere and full of love<3
    Dean and Teri version of clois tho! When they kiss, we can hear all those mouth smacking and moaning hehehe hee
    Beautiful scene, Clark is so romantic.

BANNED

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Bendis' intentions aren't the problem, he means very well, it's more his execution of ideas that are pure marmite.
    Exactly! He has too many stories/book to handle by himself /sighs/

Incredible Member

Beautiful scene, Clark is so romantic.
    Clark is romantic in any universe when it comes to Lois. Except for in Superman Return because in that movie he was a straight up pro stalker XD

Master Hero Vladimir

Clark is romantic in any universe when it comes to Lois. Except for in Superman Return because in that movie he was a straight up pro stalker XD
    I think Superman Returns will be remembered as an example on how not to write a Clark/Lois story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    I think Superman Returns will be remembered as an example on how not to write a Clark/Lois story.
    This is true.

Superman return has certain positive points, like the scene where Clark and Lois fly through the skies of Metropolis, the music, the sequence where Superman saves the plane, the scene where Lois rescues Superman from drowning while Richard watched her with a WTF face lol.

Astonishing Member

Superman return has certain positive points, like the scene where Clark and Lois fly through the skies of Metropolis, the music, the sequence where Superman saves the plane, the scene where Lois rescues Superman from drowning while Richard watched her with a WTF face lol.
    I love those scenes, including Superman lift a krytonite island into space. That particular plot of the movie is reviled but I loved how it showed Clark's resilience even in the face of excruciating pain that would have killed him.

It sucks that they dropped the ball with him and Lois.

BANNED

I'd love to just write SR off as a bad dream or something Manhattan conjured up before he settled on "our" Earth.