In the comic, I don't think she was ticked off about it. It's more like she came to the realisation that Lois was simply too important to Clark even when he didn't realise it. I think she said something along the lines of Lois occupying a part of his mind that instinctively drew him towards her and Diana saw this when Lois was in imminent danger. Clark zeroed in on her (forgetting everything else around him) to protect her like he always does. I do think her reasoning in the movie still works even without the comic because it's true. WW in her current incarnation doesn't have much of a life outside of her superheroics, Superman IS Clark Kent. It's a full life with purpose, meaning and drive. It's easy for WW not to understand it when she's basically shed off her Diana Prince cover. Clark otoh cant just switch off and exist only as Superman and Lois is a part of that life that he simply can't let go. He doesn't ever want to. In both instances, WW accepted she will always come second to him.