Page 130 of 243 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks for sharing!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

I insist that Teri and Dean were very comfortable with each other. Are you sure they didn't date?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I insist that Teri and Dean were very comfortable with each other. Are you sure they didn't date?
    I think they did.

Astonishing Member

They certainly looked like they dated.

Incredible Member

I think they did.
    Really? I thought she already married during that time?
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Really? I thought she already married during that time?
    Maybe she married later. Wasn't she pregnant at the end of S4?

BANNED

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Yup, this is the saddest part though: the producers of SV were hoping to use Lois...since the beginning of the show!! And DC said NO!!

Here's more: http://operationpb.blogspot.com/search?q=embargo

SV could be a perfect show if DC don't have their stupid policy
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Maybe she married later. Wasn't she pregnant at the end of S4?
    I think so too. I'm pretty sure she already dating her then husband during the first season. These two just have great chemistry but nothing happened outside the show imo. But who knows.. to have chemistry, you need to have some amount of attraction between them(just look at way they kiss). That's why it's a miracle if actors can survive marriage for 5 years. Your work is to make out with hot people almost everyday XD
    Last edited by cookies; 02-21-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Incredible Member

Since WB going to put Superman movie in back burner, why not give us Superman tv series this year? T^T

Incredible Member

Lois:I never thought anyone like you could exist.
    Superman: That’s funny.
    Lois: What?
    Superman: I was going to tell you the same thing.

Superman Secret Origins.

Last edited by cookies; 02-22-2019 at 03:36 AM.

Incredible Member

Evolution.

Last edited by cookies; 02-22-2019 at 03:37 AM.

Since WB going to put Superman movie in back burner, why not give us Superman tv series this year? T^T
    So...it's over for Amy and Henry's version of clois?

"Clois is eternal love" YES.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

credit to jessequicks.
    Last edited by cookies; 02-22-2019 at 03:37 AM.

Lois:I never thought anyone like you could exist.
    Superman: That’s funny.
    Lois: What?
    Superman: I was going to tell you the same thing.

Superman Secret Origins

The way he looks at her, no matter what version!! ❤️❤️❤️