Page 131 of 243 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    So...it's over for Amy and Henry's version of clois?
    Not in another 5 more years? Lol *cries in Krypton*
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    The way he looks at her, no matter what version!! ❤️❤️❤️
    His 'Lois" looks.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Lois's personal fluffy head rest XD

Last edited by cookies; 02-21-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Evolution

Loving it! \(*o*)/
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Incredible Member

Superman is very generous XD

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

their banter <3

Incredible Member

Three Camera Shoot.

i still think it was a weird story

BANNED

Superman is very generous XD
    This is from when they looked after Chris isn't it?

Incredible Member

look at my hawt parents!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This is from when they looked after Chris isn't it?
    yes... :')

Incredible Member

"This is a guy who’s seen wonders we’ll never see and Lois is, to him, one of those wonders." - Greg Rucka

credit best of clois twitter

Incredible Member

credit on the art

Is this from a comic or fan art? Very nice either way!