Page 49 of 243 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    BANNED

BANNED

Lois and Jon are in Young Justice: Outsiders!

Awesome! I was wondering whether we’d ever get to see Lois, never expected Jon!

Astonishing Member

That's great! Did she say Lois just had Jon, as in gave birth?

I just watched it. So spoilers below:

spoilers:
    Its a cameo. The significant others of the Justice League are all meeting at Iris Allen's house for like a group playdate. Mera is there with her and Arthur's son. Iris has the twins. Impulse shows up and calls Iris' son "Dad" which is pretty funny. Roy's clone is there with Lian, there's like 8 families. And then Lois and Jon come in. Jon's a infant in a Superman onesie and Lois and Iris talk about how nice it is to meet with people who get "the life." It's a cameo. Orm is outside waiting to kill all the families, but Lady Shiva kills him because the Light considers this their "Nuclear Option" and won't use it except in the most dire of cases because its mutually assured destruction.
    end of spoilers

Source: shilsvampsinger.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

I honestly thought they were never going to even reference Lois in YJ. There were so many opportunities to use her that seemed to be passed over, it was strange. But then they just go full on Lois & Jon! Awesome.

January 2019 is just Lois Lane month! Reign of the Supermen, The Walmart Superman is supposed to feature Lois this month, Action Comics 1007, the Loveless story in the Valentine's anthology. And she's featured in Heroes in Crisis and Superman (which mixed portrayals obviously, but still).
    Last edited by Yoda; 01-18-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I honestly thought they were never going to even reference Lois in YJ. There were so many opportunities to use her that seemed to be passed over, it was strange. But then they just go full on Lois & Jon! Awesome.

January 2019 is just Lois Lane month!
    The way the media outside comics (animations, live actions and games) are incorporating Jon (or Lois pregnant), I think it's inevitable that in a year or two we're getting a "Son of Superman" storyline elsewhere. And I'm here for it.
    Last edited by Jon11; 01-18-2019 at 09:43 AM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Astonishing Member

I just love the push in other mediums besides comics. Jon Kent is here to stay. So is Clois for that matter after the last few crazy years.

BANNED

Seems they love going for the ponytail look for Lois in these animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Look at him, what a cute baby, he is a mini superman!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

January 2019 is just Lois Lane month! Reign of the Supermen, The Walmart Superman is supposed to feature Lois this month, Action Comics 1007, the Loveless story in the Valentine's anthology. And she's featured in Heroes in Crisis and Superman (which mixed portrayals obviously, but still).
    Music to my ears

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I just love the push in other mediums besides comics. Jon Kent is here to stay. So is Clois for that matter after the last few crazy years.
    The way the media outside comics (animations, live actions and games) are incorporating Jon (or Lois pregnant), I think it's inevitable that in a year or two we're getting a "Son of Superman" storyline elsewhere. And I'm here for it.
    Yes to all this.

Last edited by Akane; 01-18-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Astonishing Member

They may need to cut her hair because her and Diana look too similar and I have read plenty of reviews in of DoS/RotS that complained about this very thing. I love her long hair but I'd rather they cut it to avaid any comparison.

Master Hero Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Nice! Maybe Warner and DC can make a Superman animated series located within the Young Justice universe. Or at least, make an animated movie that introduces Jon and establishes the Rebirth status quo.

Astonishing Member

Jon is such a cutie, I could squish his chubby little cheeks

Probably a goofy thought. What would happen if M'Gann and Conner babysat Jon Kent?