Page 112 of 243 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3638
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    For all its faults, there were some great moments like Lois saving Superman in the water. And I LOVE the plane save. It was beautiful to watch truthfully. they successfully dragged the tension so much that you held your breath until the very last moment. Very well done.

I typically have a favourite save for all my live action Clois. In Superman the Movie, it's the helicopter save (very iconic scene). In Smallvile, it was powerless Clark protecting Lois from the blue kryptonite fire. That was so powerful how Clark risked his own weak body for Lois. In BvS, it was Clark hovering under Lois after Lex throws her off a building. For a gut wrenching moment, they both looked so at peace (a feat for a falling Lois who wasn't even screaming for Superman to save her). In SR, Lois saving Clark. The latest being the save in the CW cross over Supergirl episode. Sadly, I'm struggling to remember a similar type of scene that resonated with me in LNC. At the top of my head I'd say Clark diving out of the plane after Lois but it's still missing something. Although this may not count as a direct save, I always loved the episode when Clark was sick with a kryptonian virus and Lois went to her father (still mad he wasn't a general) and asked him to save Superman. That took a lot of strength to do. That was such an emotional episode, one of the great ones.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 02-15-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    For all its faults, there were some great moments like Lois saving Superman in the water. And I LOVE the plane save. It was beautiful to watch truthfully. they successfully dragged the tension so much that you held your breath until the very last moment. Very well done.

I typically have a favourite save for all my live action Clois. In Superman the Movie, it's the helicopter save (very iconic scene). In Smallvile, it was powerless Clark protecting Lois from the blue kryptonite fire. That was so powerful how Clark risked his own weak body for Lois. In BvS, it was Clark hovering under Lois after Lex throws her off a building. For a gut wrenching moment, they both looked so at peace (a feat for a falling Lois who wasn't even screaming for Superman to save her). In SR, Lois saving Clark. The latest being the save in the CW cross over Supergirl episode. Sadly, I'm struggling to remember a similar type of scene that resonated with me in LNC. At the top of my head I'd say Clark diving out of the plane after Lois but it's still missing something. Although this may not count as a direct save, I always loved the episode when Clark was sick with a kryptonian virus and Lois went to her father (still mad he wasn't a general) and asked him to save Superman. That took a lot of strength to do. That was such an emotional episode, one of the great ones.
    in L&C season 1(i cant remember what epi) Lois saving Superman through her investigative skills when Metropolis was hit by the heat wave and people accusing Superman was the caused of the heat wave Lois's superpower is her intelligence.
    Edit
    Waittt.. L&C's Lois saved Superman and Clark azz multiple times! During Metallo epi she saved Clark with Lucy and Jimmy help. Another time was when Superman swallowed kryptonite via kiss lol
    Last edited by cookies; 02-15-2019 at 08:35 AM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

:')

Action Comics #821
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

he didn't see that coming lol!

:')

Action Comics #821
    Man, I have blocked Chuck Austen’s run from memory, but that’s actually a nice scene. If you haven’t already, check out Greg Rucka and Matthew Clark’s Adventures of Superman run from that same time period. Excellent Lois and Clark content. Greg Rucka writes the best Lois.

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

kisses

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Man, I have blocked Chuck Austen’s run from memory, but that’s actually a nice scene. If you haven’t already, check out Greg Rucka and Matthew Clark’s Adventures of Superman run from that same time period. Excellent Lois and Clark content. Greg Rucka writes the best Lois.
    i cried reading Adventures of Superman #632. it felt like i was there standing next to Clark as he watched the doctors working on Lois. so intense!

BANNED

i cried reading Adventures of Superman #632. it felt like i was there standing next to Clark as he watched the doctors working on Lois. so intense!
    That was such an intense scene, and it was handled so well. I really enjoyed how they built off that both with Lois’ investigation and the humor in her recovery scenes. And it leads into one of my favorite Superman issues, where they talk about having a kid and Mxy shows up! Such a great run. I reread it all the time.

Incredible Member

they rrr cute.

Astonishing Member

they rrr cute.

Awww!!!!!

BANNED

BANNED