Page 53 of 243 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

im so happy they have Lois and Jon in YJ. they cant undo this because everyone and their mom hype about the possibility of supersons XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

universally consistent!

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

credit to lois & clark tumblr

Incredible Member

Supermen looking at the object of their affection. the best thing ever to them since solar energy from yellow sun.

credit to hungry goku tumblr
    Last edited by cookies; 01-19-2019 at 05:02 AM.

Astonishing Member

They are completely smitten.

BANNED

Can't get enough of this song

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    universally consistent!

That Smallville episode is by far my favorite. Maybe my favorite live action Lois & Clark moments actually. The future bit is fantastic but that dance at the end is just the best moment.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Supermen looking at the object of their affection. the best thing ever to them since solar energy from yellow sun.

credit to hungry goku tumblr
    Loving his expression in the second gif, he looks fascinated

and thanks for the video Miles To Go.

BANNED

x

BANNED

So I just read the Superman Walmart Giant #7, I’d steer clear of it if you’re a Lois fan. It’s Superman waiting in an intergalactic phone line to call home to Lois and imagining her being killed over and over again, graphically on panel, because he isn’t there to save her. She’s ok and they have a cute conversation on the phone at the end, but Injustice was more tasteful.

I’m so disappointed in Tom King. He wrote one of the best Lois & Clark stories in Superfriends and now this, which is probably one of the worst.

Not to bring down the appreciation thread, but I had talked it up before here and it’s just a disgusting comic and I wanted to warn people off it.
    Last edited by Yoda; 01-19-2019 at 10:35 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    So I just read the Superman Walmart Giant #7, I’d steer clear of it if you’re a Lois fan. It’s Superman waiting in an intergalactic phone line to call home to Lois and imagining her being killed over and over again, graphically on panel, because he isn’t there to save her. She’s ok and they have a cute conversation on the phone at the end, but Injustice was more tasteful.

I’m so disappointed in Tom King. He wrote one of the best Lois & Clark stories in Superfriends and now this, which is probably one of the worst.

Not to bring down the appreciation thread, but I had talked it up before here and it’s just a disgusting comic and I wanted to warn people off it.
    Thanks for the warning. King really has amped up the brutality and shady characterisation since he first started in all of his current work...I'm convinced Geoff was reining him in when he was CCO and with Didio in charge, he's either being allowed to do whatever unfiltered or he's been instructed to make things incredibly grim.