Page 237 of 243 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Batman Hush | Superman vs Batman:

It's out today, BTW.
    Eh, not as good as the actual story. Far too much Batman landing punches and not nearly enough Batman running for his life. Seriously, the entire choreography here is weak; Clark moves at super speed within confined space but can't dodge a damn punch? What about Bruce electrocuting Clark with the entire Metropolis power grid, just so he can buy himself a few seconds?

But they got the end right at least, which I always thought was a great commentary on both heroes and resolves the conflict in a way that does right by each of them.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Eh, not as good as the actual story. Far too much Batman landing punches and not nearly enough Batman running for his life. Seriously, the entire choreography here is weak; Clark moves at super speed within confined space but can't dodge a damn punch? What about Bruce electrocuting Clark with the entire Metropolis power grid, just so he can buy himself a few seconds?

But they got the end right at least, which I always thought was a great commentary on both heroes and resolves the conflict in a way that does right by each of them.
    The lack of urgency and the no electrocution does kill the pacing. I don't know how high up the Daily Planet roof is, but if you really think about it, without the stalling then Catwoman snatches Lois and brings her to the rooftop in a matter of seconds. On the bright side, the ending is more conclusive: it really is a no-win situation for Batman unless Superman snaps out of it.

But for me, the big disappointment was that Lois didn't say that Clark "look[ed] like hell." I don't know why, but that's one of my favorite Superman/Lois lines ever. I guess it's one of those lines that doesn't break the scene out of the moment, while highlighting the fun part of the relationship. They kept many of the other lines from the issue, so I was eagerly awaiting this one, so of course I was disappointed.

IMG_s8rqrc.jpg

Superman and Lois in Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual 3.

Lois Lane #2 preview:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Source: CBR.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Superman and Lois were mentioned in the USA show "Suits": https://twitter.com/Suits_USA/status...96263517704193

By elgatoenelcolumpio:

By RandomIndianGuru:

By giulia_saracco712:

Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 08-05-2019 at 06:43 PM.

I feel really bad for Lois... Because the people saw her with Luthor and then with Superman thinking in the worst..

20190807_154201.jpg

From Lois Lane 2.

From DCeased #4