Page 215 of 243 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3638
    Incredible Member

happy anniversary to the first couple of comic book <3

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Incredible Member

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Awwwnnn.. those are cute. I hope this person can draw the whole book about clois because I love this kind of art style.

Incredible Member

Clois official anniversary is in June right? That's why DC ignoring today's date? Lol
    Anyways... may our disgruntled fandom getting more clois
    contents this year because 5 years of crappy years is enough for all of us tho I still wish we get more Lois and Clark book during those 5 years because they got more story to tell and Lois and Clark book was universally loved by Superman fans(non Superman fans probably hate it because they are not Superman fans..duh XD)

IMG_-xylrc.jpg

From Superman 212.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Clois official anniversary is in June right? That's why DC ignoring today's date? Lol
    Anyways... may our disgruntled fandom getting more clois
    contents this year because 5 years of crappy years is enough for all of us tho I still wish we get more Lois and Clark book during those 5 years because they got more story to tell and Lois and Clark book was universally loved by Superman fans(non Superman fans probably hate it because they are not Superman fans..duh XD)
    I miss the digital-first series. Smallville Season 11, Superman Family Adventures, and Adventures of Superman had some of the best Superman work in this decade (and maybe century)...

I miss especially BQM's writing of Supes and Lois.

By ComicMouse:

By virajvjoshi:

By Brian James Fichtner:

By John Nunes:

By michelullen:

Aaaand like two years+ later, I finally finished this piece of paper cut-out art, featuring Clark, Lois and Lex from my absolute favourite childhood tv-series;

Incredible Member

in 19 years we going to celebrate 100 years of Superman and Lois anniversary. i hope DC never mess with Lois and Clark again because the moment DC messed with this holy relationship, they need to retconned their whole freaking universe XD

BANNED

A fanedit of Superman II's Donner Cut came out this month with the ending altered so Clark doesn't turn back time, doesn't break Lois' heart, and doesn't give her an amnesia kiss, and they stay together. I took a look at it and it's a very minimalist effort, but the changes work.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    I miss the digital-first series. Smallville Season 11, Superman Family Adventures, and Adventures of Superman had some of the best Superman work in this decade (and maybe century)...

I miss especially BQM's writing of Supes and Lois.

ikr. i don't know why they stopped tho, it was digital series. hopefully Bendis will de-age Jon with his time travel thingy.. or he could bring that little sister we saw in previous issue to the main continuity. come on Clark, impregnated your wife. we need a small to child to love XD