Page 182 of 243 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3638
    Astonishing Member

I admit seeing the tweet was a relief even though he's said before that he's not breaking them up and I have had no reason to doubt he's telling the truth. People have not trusted him, not even after (or rather especially because) of #1004 which wasn't well written. Lois and Clark may have to deal with issues separately like Sam and Jor-El but they aren't separating. Whatever change he's likely bringing to the books is Jon and who he is for the public.

Chapter Four of my DC/Marvel Crossover Story - "Convergence Point", which features Lois, Clark & their son Jon, has been posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Beautiful art! ❤️❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Chapter Four of my DC/Marvel Crossover Story - "Convergence Point", which features Lois, Clark & their son Jon, has been posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy
    Thanks for sharing!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Vague but reassuring little update from Bendis:

Attachment 79968
    Yup, and here's the link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...05651509186562

I'm glad he answered that question. Still there's part of me saying "I won't believe it until I see it." From the interactions I've seen I have no doubt that Lois and Clark are 100% in love, but sometimes their current "status" felt like it was being "vague" so maybe that's why readers didn't know what to think anymore.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Last edited by TomariS; 03-19-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Perfect team! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Yup, and here's the link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...05651509186562

I'm glad he answered that question. Still there's part of me saying "I won't believe it until I see it." From the interactions I've seen I have no doubt that Lois and Clark are 100% in love, but sometimes their current "status" felt like it was being "vague" so maybe that's why readers didn't know what to think anymore.
    Yeah, there is definitely an element of vagueness to a lot of his statements on this. This is actually the first one I recall where he says Lois & Clark are together without leaving some kinda wiggle room for it to be read as Lois and Superman.

He had a tweet like the week Action Comics 1004 came out where he basically said a lot of the write ups about the issue were BS. I genuinely think he did not see or anticipate the negatives interpretation so many people took from that issue. That's fed a lot of the anxiety, unintentionally I thibk, over what he has planned. So while I do expect some type of shift or change, likely in relation to Jon, I don't think there's any real danger to their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Thanks for sharing!
    You are most welcome.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    You are most welcome.
    ^_^

Part 2 of the gifset...

And part 3...

Lois and baby Jon...

I hope Damian didn't break his hand... XD

A mix of episodes: SV 9x21 (Salvation) and 10x01 (Lazarus)

The way she's telling Clark about her "encounter" is hilarious!!

Clark doesn't know that Lois knows...