Page 183 of 243 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3638

And finally Clark realizes that Lois liked the kiss (and the way HE kissed her). Priceless!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    "I'll see what I can do to revive that spark..." Naughty Supes! >=P
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

I loved that one shot, part of the Girl Frenzy series of one shots. I really liked how it played up how Lois can handle herself, something people always forget! And of course I believe that that is some early Amanda Connor as well!

More Jon Kent!!

by DC

And a new clois video...

And after...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I loved that one shot, part of the Girl Frenzy series of one shots. I really liked how it played up how Lois can handle herself, something people always forget! And of course I believe that that is some early Amanda Connor as well!
    That statement had me thinking of Bendis. She somehow can't handle being in outer space for a day when she's been on Apokolips. Forgets what the Superman symbol means. Also, has been nothing but booty call since she's been back on earth.

That statement had me thinking of Bendis. She somehow can't handle being in outer space for a day when she's been on Apokolips. Forgets what the Superman symbol means. Also, has been nothing but booty call since she's been back on earth.

The good thing is that we have hundreds (or maybe thousands?) of comic book panels as proof that Lois can take care of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yeah, I have no idea where that notion comes from. If that's because of the imagery/stereotype of her falling off a building...well she's a human and humans don't fly. A bit of assistance from Supes is expected. =P

Last edited by TomariS; 03-21-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    The good thing is that we have hundreds (or maybe thousands?) of comic book panels as proof that Lois can take care of herself.

I agree with that.

I agree with that.
    It's like contradicting Lois' own story, and all the times where she's helped or rescued Superman/Clark. That's why they're a great team.

And finally the compilation of all the art of Sean “Cheeks” Galloway:

Part 2:

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    It's like contradicting Lois' own story, and all the times where she's helped or rescued Superman/Clark. That's why they're a great team.
    Exactly. She also has accomplishments done by herself like being a Pulitzer Prize winner and becoming a Female Fury.