Page 223 of 243 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    soft Superman and wife. the ring around her neck is Clark's wedding ring because he always give it to her for safe keeping when he was in his Superman costume. awwnnn

credit to htnks
    His/her drawings of Clark & Lois are so warm. This one, in special, is very lovely.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Some original art by Lee Weeks:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Superman #500 recreation by Alexander Khromov:

By scott_arted:

Via incrivel.club:

Lois: Have you by chance eaten all my pasteis [brazilian food]?

Supes: No need to thank me... I did it for you diet!

Happy Mother's Day!

By fernysketch.

By loisandclarkdpodcast/Matt Truex:

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    His/her drawings of Clark & Lois are so warm. This one, in special, is very lovely.
    Ikr! It gives me warm and fluffy feelings just looking at it. The warmth of Superman the protector of the world looking cozy and happy with his world.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Some original art by Lee Weeks:

Since Convergence got retcon, can we have the story about Intergang blow up their apartment (or the daily planet, I can't remember lol) while Lois was 9 months pregnant with Jon in Superman Reborn? I mean, tf... I want to know that story, I want to know what kind of expose she did on Intergang that make them want to kill her while she was heavily pregnant with her son. That was so badass XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Sweet Mother's Day fan fiction setting in L&C world.
    It got Jon in it..means this fan fiction is canon
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/18801298

Justice League #24 preview:

Last edited by Jon11; 05-13-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Source: Den of Geek.

Incredible Member

Justice League #24 preview:

Thanks! Wow, this snippet of JL is more Superman story than the current Superman run /sighh/ can Snyder come back to Superman because I got this feeling he want to tell a great Superman story since Superman Unchained. i feel like he want to write a pure Superman story.
    I MISS THIS FAMILY SFM! *cries in Kryptonian*
    Last edited by cookies; 05-13-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Incredible Member

Tbh, giving Superman a nuclear family is the best decision DC ever made. Now writing him without Lois and Jon seems so wrong in so many different levels. sunken ship shippers won't like it because it will make their ship sunk deeper in irrelevance sea but hey! this is a Superman story and it's for Superman fans. DC other characters got no place here besides JL book. They got their own lore and characters in their own book, they should stay in their own lane and let Superman stay in Lois's lane
    Last edited by cookies; 05-13-2019 at 06:02 PM.

BANNED

Snyder "gets" the Super family. Nice to see her calling him Smallville again and not 'baby'

BANNED

Well this is sad...here's a list of the best and worst comic book moms...Mary Jane takes the top spot despite only being a mom in other universes, while Lois has to settle for the top "worst" category, with the site even admitting that wouldn't have been the case if Bendis hadn't happened.

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...lS3HGblY2Ue.99

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Yeah! Lois leaving behind jon doesn't fit her characterisation in both jurgens and tomasi's run. Their respective runs might not have been sales juggernaut, but it had a lot of heart. It doesn't even fit the postcrisis interpretation of lois . Lois lane who was always left behind by her father, wouldn't do the same to her son.

Snyder gets the family. Nice to see jon not calling Clark "Pa" and calling "Jonathan" kent "Pa" .it is always nice to see lois being lois.

I don’t blame characters for terrible writing; which unfortunately the current run is chalk full of.