Page 117 of 243 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3638
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Super Sons reunite later in the year

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...47352169644032
    I have accepted that if sweet baby Jon is to ever come back, it will be under a different writer. I'm reading Bendis simply because I am curious about his plans and judging him as per issue. I haven't given up just yet.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 02-17-2019 at 10:51 AM.

BANNED

Did you even read the tweet? He's finished the first draft of the story, why would he waste precious hours of outlining his run on the book to write a draft of something he wasn't going to follow through with? A tease would be something he hasn't yet produced results for.
    Yeah. Drafts often leave things out (that were initially there), some things are left in, and others are reworked. Happens all the time in all kind of projects like books, movie scripts; and comics are not the exception. That's what I meant by "tease." A simple "I hope it happens." You shouldn't take a personal opinion as a questioning of the author's current run or intentions.

And about this...

He's been upfront and honest with everything he's done with Superman so far, why continue to doubt him? Because he dares give the family some drama you personally disagree with?
    You're liking mr. Bendis' run? Awesome, more power to you! Me? I've posted my thoughts and moved on. Having different POVs on things is okay (YOUR definition and MY definition of what's considered as "family drama" might vary). No need to get defensive.
    Last edited by TomariS; 02-17-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    You're liking mr. Bendis' run? Awesome, more power to you! Me? I've posted my thoughts and moved on. Having different POVs on things is okay (YOUR definition and MY definition of what's considered as "family drama" might vary). No need to get defensive.
    I'm really sorry...

I'm just a little fed up with people assuming the worst of Bendis elsewhere that I just assume everyone's out to get the run when I only see a good 5% wrong with it as opposed to the 95% everyone else sees.

No offence intended

Thanks for sharing!

I'm really sorry...

I'm just a little fed up with people assuming the worst of Bendis elsewhere that I just assume everyone's out to get the run when I only see a good 5% wrong with it as opposed to the 95% everyone else sees.

No offence intended
    No problem. ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

More hugs!

BANNED

Loving all the edits!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    By Dan Jurgens:

By Robert Carrasco:

By Patrick Zircher:

The second pic is adorable!! The way he's looking at her! (*0*)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Power Couples for the win!! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Perfection. They look so epic!

Baby clois from S4 of Smallville:

Part 2:

The Super Family...(baby Jon is adorable)

And more Jon: