Page 231 of 243 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Since I don't think Henry and Amy are ever coming back, if WB had to reboot what would people want to see in the new movie? I feel like MoS had a perfect Krypton "origin" arc, well acted, fleshed out as much as can be expected for the destruction of the planet so I wouldn't mind not seeing another Krypton for a while yet. I'd want them to jump in the middle of Superman's debut, after he's already saved Lois from the plummeting helicopter and plenty of other folks from disasters and such and he already works at the DP as Lois' partner, unlikely best friend (like in LNC) and the guy she's only just started dating after break her own rules of no office fratenization because he fascinates her and is unlike any man she's have been in a relationship with. Superman may the big story but I want Clark to be her biggest puzzle to solve.

I think Brainiac should be the villain (one we haven't seen before), as both a Clark villain as well as Superman, culminating with the big battle at the climax of the movie and you'll have Lois juggling that story while also doing a side investigation on Superman's identity (like in MoS but longer and more in the background). The movie could end with Lois discovering Superman's identity/Clark confessing the truth of who he is all at once, but how to pull it off is the question. I want them to showcase Lois' intellect/investigation skills as well as Clark realisation that he wants more between him and Lois and that he wants honesty between himself and Lois to become vulnerable with her with the biggest secret in the world before things can get super serious between them. In the sequel we can deal with the consequences of the reveal (in the first third of the film, not to drag it out too long) but show the deep bond between them. It would be nice to see a different and yet unused villain (no more Lex/Zod, they ca be kept on the periphery, to be dealt with much later in this new continuity, so to speak)
    I like your idea no one really talk about that part of their relationship in great detail ever. Was Lois supposed to except that he lied to her all those time and be ok with it because he's a superhero? Someone need to write about thisXD
    honestly you can send your pitch to WB/DC because it looks really great.
    But if they want to reboot the whole thing but don't want any new Superman story, WB/DC should try Birthright or Rebirth with Jon minus Convergence shenanigans. I don't think I can stomach another Superman origin story ever again lol. In Birthright, they should start with world traveler Clark and put all the Smallville scene in series of flashbacks, like 5 mins of flashbacks for those who still don't know about his origin. I want a Superman story minus the desconstuction and origin story. And please no goofy Clark Kent/Superman or lack of better words b****cy Lois or Pulitzer winner Lois can't spell/rolls eyes/ because those old movies did damaged their public image. Silver age(Superdickery and bimbo Lois) and n52(emo Superman and a cheater too? Dude almost proposed to another woman with his own wife's wedding ring tf? Ok, it was Dr Manhattan fault lol and Lois betrayed him just to make his current gf at that time looks good.) also had ruined clois beyond words, it's time forWB/ DC to pay all their sins by giving us the best Superman movies they can provide with their millions.
    Last edited by cookies; 06-11-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The noir detective feels in this gives me comicgasm! I can't wait T^T ball of steel Lois strikes again! and oh hai there Steve Trevor.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Here it is: http://fortomorrow-a-gogo.blogspot.com/

On an unrelated note, in the season 2 of Amazon Prime' show "The Tick", there was a parody of the "Can you read my mind?" scene.
    Thanks for the link! I'll read them tonight

Edit: wow... This is why I'm still worried about clois status in canon because Jim Lee is one of the editors.. Ughh.
    Last edited by cookies; 06-12-2019 at 04:15 AM.

Incredible Member

from Bendis's twitter
    Oh, Greg Rucka, Matt Fraction and I now get together at my house on Tuesday nights and work on metropolis like were it’s city Council. Lois Lane, Jimmy, Action, and superman will all live and breathe in detail like you’ve never seen before. In big and small ways.
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...74459968241664

maybe they can suggest to him to use less speech bubbles in his comics XD.
    he got tons of things going on now atm, half of me wishes he will lose interest in Superman and let someone else take over *cough Tom Taylor cough because he did show interest in Superman and he can sell hundreds thousands of comics*
    half of me want him to finished action comic and give us the daughter before he stop his run.
    Last edited by cookies; 06-14-2019 at 06:02 AM.

Incredible Member

the Els..

Incredible Member

you think Clark? Lois won't put Kryptonite in our coffee because it would harm you but she'll give you blue balls for 1 week instead.

so this is Bendis's big plan for Jon all along? he eventually will join the Legion??

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    from Bendis's twitter
    Oh, Greg Rucka, Matt Fraction and I now get together at my house on Tuesday nights and work on metropolis like were it’s city Council. Lois Lane, Jimmy, Action, and superman will all live and breathe in detail like you’ve never seen before. In big and small ways.
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...74459968241664

maybe they can suggest to him to use less speech bubbles in his comics XD.
    he got tons of things going on now atm, half of me wishes he will lose interest in Superman and let someone else take over *cough Tom Taylor cough because he did show interest in Superman and he can sell hundreds thousands of comics*
    I think writing Superman and his verse is what drew him from Marvel so it may be a while yet before he or even DC put a different writer on Superman (judging by the number of current and new Super books they are letting him write).

Astonishing Member

the Els..
    I'm still waiting for Conner to join the family....

Astonishing Member

you think Clark? Lois won't put Kryptonite in our coffee because it would harm you but she'll give you blue balls for 1 week instead.

so this is Bendis's big plan for Jon all along? he eventually will join the Legion??
    I think so. Jon may do a tour of sorts going from one form of relation to another (Conner and Damian included as per Bendis' own words), to touch base before he settles in a book permanently, maybe it's LOS who knows. Even if that's the case I think he'll still appear randomly in Superman. Personally I want Jon occupying a book regularly as a lead much like Super Sons. I know what Bendis has done to him isn't popular around these parts but I want Jon in a book of his own again regardless of what he looks like/how old he is.

Incredible Member

I think so. Jon may do a tour of sorts going from one form of relation to another (Conner and Damian included as per Bendis' own words), to touch base before he settles in a book permanently, maybe it's LOS who knows. Even if that's the case I think he'll still appear randomly in Superman. Personally I want Jon occupying a book regularly as a lead much like Super Sons. I know what Bendis has done to him isn't popular around these parts but I want Jon in a book of his own again regardless of what he looks like/how old he is.
    *cries at my baby boyJonno shrine *
    I guess we must accept his fate in Bandis's hand. Maybe after another hard reboot, we will meet young Jon again Y____Y

Incredible Member

Oh..in Event Leviathan #1 /Sigh/ Lois got shot but thank Rao the bullet just grazed her.
    Maleev's art in this book tho! Freaking gorgeous!
    Last edited by cookies; 06-14-2019 at 06:38 AM.

Astonishing Member

*cries at my baby boyJonno shrine *
    I guess we must accept his fate in Bandis's hand. Maybe after another hard reboot, we will meet young Jon again Y____Y
    I miss my sweet baby Jon too. For the moment, I'm accepting what is and rolling with it until it changes. As long as they don't kill him off or turn him evil, I'm okay.

Astonishing Member

Oh..in Event Leviathan #1 /Sigh/ Lois got shot but thank Rao the bullet just grazed her.
    Maleev's art in this book tho! Freaking gorgeous!
    I was so shocked by that because not only do I love Lois, I also love Steve and wasn't too thrilled by that. I know nothing too serious will happen to her but I am a bit worried for Steve at the moment.

Incredible Member

I miss my sweet baby Jon too. For the moment, I'm accepting what is and rolling with it until it changes. As long as they don't kill him off or turn him evil, I'm okay.
    I love how fans lost their minds online every time artist like Jorge Jimenez throwing some bone to the fandom with young Jon XD
    Didio and Lee are still editors at large there, as far as their concerned, Superman should be a single emo playboy to be popular with kids these days...
    Superman has a son and wife? Blasphemy!!
    Last edited by cookies; 06-14-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Incredible Member

credit to sully-s