Page 224 of 243 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Well this is sad...here's a list of the best and worst comic book moms...Mary Jane takes the top spot despite only being a mom in other universes, while Lois has to settle for the top "worst" category, with the site even admitting that wouldn't have been the case if Bendis hadn't happened.

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...lS3HGblY2Ue.99
    Maybe someone need to show Bandis this list because he was the one responsible for it.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Maybe someone need to show Bandis this list because he was the one responsible for it.
    Nah, it wouldn't matter to him from what I've heard. Who I think should see the list are Bendis apologists some of them maybe could be swayed.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Little bit more of Warden Lois in today's JL. spoilers:
    Talks a bit about how the hyper-sleep in Clark's rocket always fascinated her, how it's able to educate and inform, and she wanted to apply it to difficult prisoners. Even though things ended badly for her family, she still tries to spin what she knew of him into a rather twisted positive.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 05-15-2019 at 01:42 AM.

BANNED

Cover for August's Superman#14

So. The cover was already here..

Lex is less different than I was expecting.. Or maybe he can evolve more..

MAGIC? One of superman weakness..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-16-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Incredible Member

Miller year one is out... was it any good? I hate JrJr's art and I hate his misconception of clois relationship. https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...m_source=share

Imo, people who don't understand Superman and his lore should stay tf out Superman in any shape or form.TV
    Last edited by cookies; 05-16-2019 at 07:12 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Speaking of showing list and fan reaction, I wonder if DC ever read their own thread on sites like Reddit or Twitter.
    Superman fans want more Superfamily together but what we get is the latest book from writes who don't understand jack **** about Superman and what the fans want.
    Just look at this Reddit thread, fans want this kind of stuff,
    don't try to make him young and bangging 50 women in one time because to us his status quo since rebirth will always be a husband and a father. Don't try to make him a hip and relatable club bro because he's now an older wiser fatherly bro aka the most relatable bro he has ever been.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...m_source=share
    Last edited by cookies; 05-16-2019 at 07:37 PM.

BANNED

August solicit:

SUPERMAN #14
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art and cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
    variant cover by ADAM HUGHES
    Lex Luthor is back in Metropolis-—and he’s ready to wreak havoc! First stop, the most dangerous woman in the DC Universe: Lois Lane! Alone, her family a galaxy away, will Lois be tempted by Apex Lex’s offer? What does Lex have that this reporter can’t turn away from? Don’t miss this shocking new twist in the Superman mythos!
    ON SALE 08.14.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.
    https://www.newsarama.com/45229-dc-c...citations.html

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    90/100 this image review.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Speaking of showing list and fan reaction, I wonder if DC ever read their own thread on sites like Reddit or Twitter.
    Superman fans want more Superfamily together but what we get is the latest book from writes who don't understand jack **** about Superman and what the fans want.
    Just look at this Reddit thread, fans want this kind of stuff,
    don't try to make him young and bangging 50 women in one time because to us his status quo since rebirth will always be a husband and a father. Don't try to make him a hip and relatable club bro because he's now an older wiser fatherly bro aka the most relatable bro he has ever been.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...m_source=share
    Those at DC would tell you their approach is called "subverting expectations" I would then say yeah and it usually sucks because they anger the fanbase just to be "edgy" & contrary.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Lois & Supes were in the latest SuperHero Girls episode, "#SuperWho?":

Source: Jetslay.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By Fernando Ruiz & Dan Parent:

Via jeff.batista.

By fvxrose:

By Tim Grayson:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Last edited by Jon11; 05-20-2019 at 07:47 PM.