Page 109 of 243 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    DC Universe showing some Lois & Clark Valentines love

Attachment 78505
    awwnnn..that's cute!
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

*90's romantic music playing in the background*
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

marital bliss

Incredible Member

more L&C kisses

credit to sexyclois

Incredible Member

always passionate in any universe. the beautiful love story of Clark Kent and his heart, Lois Lane.

Incredible Member

Martha: Clark Jerome Kent!

Incredible Member

when bae help you break out from prison.

Incredible Member

in the 90's they dont have cctv in the elevator?

Last edited by cookies; 02-14-2019 at 07:04 AM.

Incredible Member

enough kisses from L&C clois for today. i still cant believe my parents let me watch these scenes when i was a kid. tho i don't remember watching some of these kissing scenes,maybe they did censored me from watching it XD

Last edited by cookies; 02-14-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Incredible Member

Tv Clois for this Valentine's Day. True love will always find the way.
    Last edited by cookies; 02-14-2019 at 07:16 AM.

BANNED

Happy valentines everyone

BANNED

Loved these moments. Happy Valentine's Day.

DyaX9YhWwAAvMhO.jpg

BANNED