Page 151 of 243 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3638

Clark's face when he sees Lois again...TT^TT

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Mike McKone's turn:

via jetslay

Part 2:

via jetslay

An epic first meeting:

Part 2:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Clark's face when he sees Lois again...TT^TT

Her effect on him is unmistakable. This was one of my favorite moments on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Her effect on him is unmistakable. This was one of my favorite moments on the show.
    It was a great scene when we start to see Clark's feelings emerging.

Astonishing Member

images (1).jpg

I loved his wedding vows and how true to form they were since that how they met among other things.

images (1).jpg

I loved his wedding vows and how true to form they were since that how they met among other things.
    "When I've been lost you've always been there to bring me back." So true!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    "When I've been lost you've always been there to bring me back." So true!
    It was my favorite part of his vows because it was so true. We saw is from the very beginning. Smallville Clark has been saved by practically everyone at some point but he's only ever singled Lois out of all of them as the one that saves him. He was best friends with Chloe but talking to Lois on the phone brought him such peace and joy because she cared about him as a person and not what he could do. Lois is the only person to truly break down the walls he'd built around himself despite having people in his life that he loved and cared for for a lot longer than she's been in his life.

It was my favorite part of his vows because it was so true. We saw is from the very beginning. Smallville Clark has been saved by practically everyone at some point but he's only ever singled Lois out of all of them as the one that saves him. He was best friends with Chloe but talking to Lois on the phone brought him such peace and joy because she cared about him as a person and not what he could do. Lois is the only person to truly break down the walls he'd built around himself despite having people in his life that he loved and cared for for a lot longer than she's been in his life.
    Clark's words when he tells Chloe he's been talking to Lois as the Blur: "Things have been easy with Lois lately. Talking to her just felt right." And that's because Lois never pressured him to tell her whatever it was he was hiding from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Right in front of him (and her), indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Great songs for a great couple!

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post

Switch costumes
    We need more dates with these two Power Couples!