Page 242 of 243 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243 LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 3638
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    First appearance of Jon. And judging by the rings on the fingers, Superman and Lois are already married.
    Last edited by _Beautiful_Temptress_; 11-15-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Astonishing Member

They are so beautiful!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    First appearance of Jon. And judging by the rings on the fingers, Superman and Lois are already married.
    Clark did propose to Lois in the Fortress of Solitude at the end of the last CW crossover. Even made a diamond by crushing a piece of charcoal. I wonder if Alura presided over the ceremony. She did seem to be a judge when she
    lived on Krypton. And least she had the authority to send prisoners to Fort Rozz. To me that seems kind of cool for his aunt to be the one that marries them.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Clark did propose to Lois in the Fortress of Solitude at the end of the last CW crossover. Even made a diamond by crushing a piece of charcoal. I wonder if Alura presided over the ceremony. She did seem to be a judge when she
    lived on Krypton. And least she had the authority to send prisoners to Fort Rozz. To me that seems kind of cool for his aunt to be the one that marries them.
    I saw a scene when Clark propose to Lois. Hope we see their wedding in a TV show about them.

de1908c0-c14c-4edf-aefa-88b6dbc3ee29.jpg

Superman, Lois Lane and Jon Kent by shugetsu.

Did you guys happen to see the new pic that dropped of Smallville's Lois and Clark? Seeing those two share a scene together again makes me feel inside. Ah. The memories.
    Last edited by Crabble; 11-21-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Astonishing Member

And they are married! Clark's wearing a wedding band so it's safe to assume.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    And they are married! Clark's wearing a wedding band so it's safe to assume.
    They sure are! Apparently they brought back a writer or two from Smallville in order to write Lois and Clark's scenes together. Isn't that awesome?

Astonishing Member

That is perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabble View Post
    Did you guys happen to see the new pic that dropped of Smallville's Lois and Clark? Seeing those two share a scene together again makes me feel inside. Ah. The memories.
    Yep! Here's more info:

Erica Durance on the 'bizarre' Smallville reunion in 'Crisis on Infinite Earths'...

Source: EW.com

---> And we finally have a gif of baby Jon...CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! =3

Last edited by TomariS; 11-29-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Last edited by _Beautiful_Temptress_; 11-29-2019 at 07:24 PM.

IMG_-hnvap5.jpg
    "Who wants to talk to a pretty woman across the shop when the prettiest, smartest, most fearless woman I've ever met is right across the table?" - Superman about Lois Lane in SUPERMAN SMASHES THE KLAN 2.