Page 128 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    The gif set that convinced me to rewatch Smallville a decade after I had quit and have obsessed with the last three seasons ever since.
    Their bond is so strong, that this happens a lot: after Alicia's death she's the one who calms Clark, with Maxima no more kisses (he goes after Lois), and with Zatanna he breaks her spell because of Lois. Oh, and when he goes from Kal to normal Clark Kent in S4, the two things he remembers are: Lois Lane and flying.
    Last edited by TomariS; 02-20-2019 at 08:56 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

The hugs never end!! (*0*)

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2:

Clark's world... TT^TT

We love the Super Family...and the extended family! Look at this!

Last edited by TomariS; 02-20-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    im in love with their love /sighs/

Power Couple indeed! ^_^

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Their bond is so strong, that this happens a lot: after Alicia's death she's the one who calms Clark, with Maxima no more kisses (he goes after Lois), and with Zatanna he breaks her spell because of Lois. Oh, and when he goes from Kal to normal Clark Kent in S4, the two things he remembers are: Lois Lane and flying.
    I really need to get S4 so I can watch the beginnings of greatness

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    We love the Super Family...and the extended family! Look at this!

I am saddened we'll never have scenes like this with baby Jon. Kara and Kon would've dotted on him so much.

BANNED

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    Clark just stares at Lois for a few seconds and that's all it takes for him to regain his humanity. Perfection!
    Clark be like.. Lmao!
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

The gif set that convinced me to rewatch Smallville a decade after I had quit and have obsessed with the last three seasons ever since.
    I still pissed at DC for not letting Lois and clois story to take the center stage much sooner.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

I love Martha's come back, so funny.
    They are my favorite Kents. So supportive of Clark. They keep coming to metropolis every week to be with their son who actually can fly back home like in 2 second lol and ship Lois with their son the moment he start talking about her XD

Astonishing Member

They are my favorite Kents. So supportive of Clark. They keep coming to metropolis every week to be with their son who actually can fly back home like in 2 second lol and ship Lois with their son the moment he start talking about her XD
    They are mine too.

As for Lois, I think it's like Martha (not sure about Jonathan) on Smallville, they knew instinctively that Lois was the one for him. Unless I'm remembering things wrong but it seemed as though Lois had made an impression despite her life appearing to be a mess.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 02-21-2019 at 04:04 AM.

Astonishing Member

Clark be like.. Lmao!
    Hilarious and so accurate.

Astonishing Member

I still pissed at DC for not letting Lois and clois story to take the center stage much sooner.
    From what I have read, they were hampered by WB putting them on hold for SR which is ironic when you consider the state of Clois in SR is practically non-existent. And the showrunners expected to put the show to bed around S6 and S5 would have been Clois buildup but they got renewed for more seasons so S6/7 reset to Lana which didn't make sense considering the person she was becoming as a result of marrying Lex. Clana was falling apart at the seams but the writers pushed it regardless. Clark's development in S7 and S8 suffers from the writes binding him to a woman that wasn't helping him to grow and embrace his greater calling. He regressed so much and that's unbecoming of the man who'd become the Man of Steel. With Lana, he was forever questioning who he was, forget their trust issues that strained the relationship past the breaking point imo. It's the exact opposite with Lois, even when she didn't know his secret, they still trusted one another implicitly.