Page 58 of 243 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

Ah, sometimes it's good to laugh

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By jarnette:

Art by John Byrnes, colors by colouring_comics:

By mirrrumir:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Hilarious and cute.

Aww, Kara's face when she sees older Jon!! XD
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Thanks for sharing!! ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

That was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Tom King really should have found some use for this in his story

That was great! Speak about being overprotective. Lol.

Thanks Jon11! Lol poor Kara!

Lois is a fundamental part in the world of Superman, I do not understand how some people can hate her and still call themselves Superman fans.

When reached for comment, King said in a statement to CBR, "Because it isn't widely available, I'm not sure people know the story (which is beautifully told by Andy, Sandra, and Brad). So here it is: On a mission far from home, Superman tries calling home. Lois doesn't answer. As people do when they can't get in touch with their loved ones, he starts imagining worst case scenarios. Why won't she answer? Images of her demise crowd his thoughts, driving him crazy. In the end, the line connects and Superman and Lois discuss how worried they are about each other."

"They both lead dangerous lives; however, neither of them asks the other to compromise that life. Lois has her career; Superman has his. Despite the worry and risk, they trust each other, they depend on each other. Regardless of the hard of it all, they both go forward and they both continue to save the world," he continued. "To me this is a metaphor for the best parts of love. Love comes with stress, agony, risk, vulnerability, and we shouldn't deny that stress, agony, risk, and vulnerability."

"However, love also comes with the unique joy of putting your faith in someone else, of knowing that someone else puts their faith in you. This story is not about the deaths of Lois Lane or the anxieties of Superman; it is about the love of Lois Lane and the love of Superman, the enduring strength of these amazing, iconic characters," he concluded.
    https://www.cbr.com/superman-controv...ampaign=CBR-TW

Incredible Member

Lmao!
    Kara never met Jon in comic right? They need to make this happen.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Lmao!
    Kara never met Jon in comic right? They need to make this happen.
    I think they all had dinner once.

Incredible Member

I'm reading Superman: Secret Origin for 53356 times. I keep thinking about Lois, her dad and Clark/Superman relationship in that world. Geoff Johns need to continue the story. It was one of my favorite Superman storiesT^T
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

BANNED

I said this in the other thread, but the excuse that "this is love" reminds me of a scene from Nip/Tuck where Christian has intercourse with his girlfriend and literally bangs her off the roof.