Page 208 of 243 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3638
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    DCeased #1 preview:

Zombie virus that can spread through your phone is my top 10 worst nightmare scenarios XD. I can't wait to read the whole story.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Zombie virus that can spread through your phone is my top 10 worst nightmare scenarios XD. I can't wait to read the whole story.
    I think that's how the Anti-Life equation spread in Final Crisis, that or by email. It aptly caused the end of days.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I think that's how the Anti-Life equation spread in Final Crisis, that or by email. It aptly caused the end of days.
    scary stuff and it makes us paranoid with technology lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

somebody pls tell me where this is from? i need to read the whole story first before slapping Clark Kent with kryptonite ..mentally lol

Last edited by cookies; 04-06-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Incredible Member

my aesthetic...clois and the moon.

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

sure Lois..XD

credit to mymarsrevolution

Incredible Member

i love his "Lois Lane, you almost give a superhero a heart attack " looks. XD

somebody pls tell me where this is from? i need to read the whole story first before slapping Clark Kent with kryptonite ..mentally lol

I’m guessing, but that looks a little like Liam Sharp’s art and he did Superman: Where is thy Sting. It’s a one shot from a while back.

Incredible Member

next time during Superman anniversary stuff, pls remember it's Lois's anniversary too because they debuted in the same first comic/issue.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I’m guessing, but that looks a little like Liam Sharp’s art and he did Superman: Where is thy Sting. It’s a one shot from a while back.
    thanks for the info! i'll it out^^

next time during Superman anniversary stuff, pls remember it's Lois's anniversary too because they debuted in the same first comic/issue.
    You’re completely right, but she was featured on one of the best retailer variants:

Astonishing Member

It is a gorgeous cover indeed.

What I don't get is they celebrated her 75th anniversary but not her 80th, that seemed backwards to me.

#NationalHugANewspersonDay

I hope this is their real wedding, and she's the real Lois Lane. =P
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)