Page 212 of 243 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Good or bad spoilers?
    Ughhh......Lois and Selina nekkid in Paradise Pool? If the art by Clay Mann, my nose probably bleed anime style XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

20190410_160017.jpg

"I am madly in love with you, Lois Lane."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    20190410_160017.jpg

"I am madly in love with you, Lois Lane."
    "I am madly in love with you, Lois Lane." Superman/Clark Kent/Kal El - Superman #10
    This should be someone's signature here XD

I love this part SFM <3
    Even after all these years, he's still madly in love with his wife awww. I hope nothing bad happen to Clark and Jon in space and they can return back to Lois in one piece.
    Last edited by cookies; 04-10-2019 at 08:25 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

What is the most romantic thing clois have said to each other? And should we create a poll about it? XD

Astonishing Member

Apparently Lois had a grand old time in the FoS, one would think it was her bachelorette and not Selina's, lol.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Apparently Lois had a grand old time in the FoS, one would think it was her bachelorette and not Selina's, lol.
    This is Bruce nightmare but in his nightmare he been dreaming about his friend's wife naked in the pool with his wife and robot supermen doing striptease for the ladies lmao!
    I wonder if Clark irl do striptease for Lois regularly hihihihii

Astonishing Member

I try not to over think that it's Bruce's nightmare beyond Tom King using a plot point for his idea of character work.

Incredible Member

What with this Lois be coming a villain in DC villants thingy?.. Pls, somebody explain to me pls. Let the lady do her investigation in peace. Her family is in outer space and getting zombiefied in Ton Taylor's book is enough. Leave her alone plz XD

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    What with this Lois be coming a villain in DC villants thingy?.. Pls, somebody explain to me pls. Let the lady do her investigation in peace. Her family is in outer space and getting zombiefied in Ton Taylor's book is enough. Leave her alone plz XD
    It ties into Snyder's Justice League. Lex is going to offer "prominent characters" (not just villains) the chance to side with "Doom" instead of Justice to become kinda the apex version of themselves that the Multiverse denied humans. Batgirl, Red Hood, and Catwoman are also involved. It doesn't mean she's becoming a villain. I expect her to tell him to shove it. Also, this may have already happened and this could be the explanation for Lex showing up at her hotel room back in Action Comics 1003.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    It ties into Snyder's Justice League. Lex is going to offer "prominent characters" (not just villains) the chance to side with "Doom" instead of Justice to become kinda the apex version of themselves that the Multiverse denied humans. Batgirl, Red Hood, and Catwoman are also involved. It doesn't mean she's becoming a villain. I expect her to tell him to shove it. Also, this may have already happened and this could be the explanation for Lex showing up at her hotel room back in Action Comics 1003.
    /sighs/thank God! XD i do feel like more and more writers are using Lois in their story these days and her role not just limited as Superman's wifeu and a mom. a positive development

Incredible Member

"my symbol of hope is my wife."

Incredible Member

they r cute..

Incredible Member

Double Date by Rick Celis.

Incredible Member

morning greeting..^^
    part1