Page 101 of 243 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Look at that kiss!! >=P
    open mouthed kisses is their thing. You can see it in movies, tv series, comics lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    open mouthed kisses is their thing. You can see it in movies, tv series, comics lol
    *Teehee* We're really lucky with most versions of our couple...take a look at this:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Bada** Superfamily right here!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Another iconic song for an iconic couple!

Incredible Member

*Teehee* We're really lucky with most versions of our couple...take a look at this:

This upcoming Valentine's day we should spam(with love) this thread with clois making out sessions from comics, tv series and movies lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

This upcoming Valentine's day we should spam(with love) this thread with clois making out sessions from comics, tv series and movies lol
    Awesome idea! The problem would be that there are so many, that it would be almost impossible to have them all.

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I love Clark's expression in this gif. He's practically putty in her hands. If she'd asked him to do the most outrageous thing ever, he'd be all for it because he's so head over heels and loves making her happy.

I loved seeing this side of him on Smallville (before they started dating) as well although they weren't as overtly obvious compared to LNC. He still got her her favorite donuts or he let her chew him out over a story because he enjoyed doing things for her/making her happy. Unlike LNC, I don't think Smallville Clark was even aware his actions were the signs of a man in love which made it cuter somehow.

Incredible Member

Awesome idea! The problem would be that there are so many, that it would be almost impossible to have them all.

that's the biggest challenge of this fandom because there are too many clois stuff out there XD

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I love Clark's expression in this gif. He's practically putty in her hands. If she'd asked him to do the most outrageous thing ever, he'd be all for it because he's so head over heels and loves making her happy.

I loved seeing this side of him on Smallville (before they started dating) as well although they weren't as overtly obvious compared to LNC. He still got her her favorite donuts or he let her chew him out over a story because he enjoyed doing things for her/making her happy. Unlike LNC, I don't think Smallville Clark was even aware his actions were the signs of a man in love which made it cuter somehow.
    i adore love-sick puppy Clark in any universe because he's just the cutest XD

Incredible Member

but we all agree killing Lois to advance the story plot was a lazy writing.
    Last edited by cookies; 02-11-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Incredible Member

beef bourguignon is clois thing, just like falling in love again and again in any universe or open mouthed kisses every time they're together

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane tumblr
    Last edited by cookies; 02-11-2019 at 06:32 AM.

Astonishing Member

but we all agree killing Lois to advance the story plot was a lazy writing.
    Absolutely. It's long overdue we move away from fridging Lois. I love Superman and always want an emotionally gripping tale where he's concerned but that will never involve killing Lois.

It's a great quote if only the story went a different way.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 02-11-2019 at 06:49 AM.

Incredible Member

from L&C
    Lois: My novel. It’s about a woman who dies without ever finding her true love.
    Clark: That’s not going to happen to you.