Page 103 of 243 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3638
    BANNED

BANNED

Astonishing Member

So Jor-El isn't "crazy" crazy, he's just having an existential crisis and thought going on this trip, which could have been with the whole family would bring him order to the chaos he's currently feeling. I must say I like this better than the worst I feared. It still doesn't help that Jon trying to get back home got him lost in space for six to seven years.

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I didn't read Injustice either, but the Injustice Annual 2 that came out in October or November was a flashback issue. It was really great story with Lois & Clark working to help Batman. I like Tom Taylor's writing a lot and he has been pretty vocal about wanting a chance to write the real Superman. He's also been really vocal about loving Lois Lane as a character and wanting a chance to write her for real as well.
    I also read that annual. I would like to have Tom write the real Superman as he is and should always be. I feel he's more eager to do so than most writers who always talk about writing Superman to basically cancel out Injustice. I don't think he will satisfied if injustice is the extent of his run for the character and it would be a shame since the annual shows he's more than capable of writing Superman and Lois.

BANNED

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I think we want the same thing. I love stories, especially when they involve my favourite characters and are well written. I like them happy and I like them sad. I like them funny and I like them thrilling. I just don't trust DC anymore than I am willing at the moment. I'm also intrigued by Bendis and have a more positive outlook because I'm choosing to trust what he says in his interviews but he works for DC so things may change down the line depending on how the wind blows.

I have been trying to find a collected Superman DC One Million on Comixology but no luck. Is it collected? I don't want to read all this other stuff with the League just Superman. I already have All star. I think it was the first comic I ever bought of Superman.
    Superman specific issues? I will look it up. Perhaps they are available separately.

And part 4: Lois' face breaks my heart.

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Definitely a nightmare for wedding planners, hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Gorgeous art as always. Thanks for sharing, Jon! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Simply beautiful! <3 <3