Page 106 of 243 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3638
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This scene made me feel so embarrassed like I was a peeping tom with how it played out just as they people yell surprise. I still blush a little thinking about it, lol

Astonishing Member

I like to pretend the fake wedding arcs never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Well, that last page of in particular is just her Superman: The Animated Series look, albeit with some modifications. Purple works for Lois, particularly when her eyes match. I like that she uniquely has purple eyes, it makes her stand out a bit more in the DCU and would have been a great trait for Jon to inherit to differentiate himself from his dad visually.
    Embarrassed I missed what looks like an obvious call back there. I need to brush back up on STAS apparently. Yeah, purple has definitely become her signature color. The eyes in the comics and clothing everywhere else. I liked that Bitsie Tulloch asked for a purple sweater for Lois in those Elseworlds promo photos too. Showed some genuine care for the character and getting her right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I like to pretend the fake wedding arcs never happened.
    They're necessary to explain why Lex never comes back

BANNED

Let me guess...interrupted again?
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    This scene made me feel so embarrassed like I was a peeping tom with how it played out just as they people yell surprise. I still blush a little thinking about it, lol
    They're so h*rny and in love awwnn. Btw, how on earth people from Daily Planet got into their house? These people are reporters, what if one of them snooping around and accidentally open the secret closets full of Superman suits? Lmao!
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Credit to fyeahSupermanandLoisLane
    Last edited by cookies; 02-12-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Credit to fyeahSupermanandLoisLane
    Last edited by cookies; 02-12-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Same with me. Black is fine. But i prefer brown hair for Lois.
    I prefer her with black or brunette, not light brown. I have gotten to used to see her with dark her it's a bit of a shock to the system when it's lighter.

I agree on the purple, it being her color. I was happy Bitsie did some research on the character and taking greater care to bring Lois back to the small screen.

BANNED

BANNED

Some heartwarming and witty Super-Family moments in today's issue.

Incredible Member

early valentine's day spam

Incredible Member

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane