Page 107 of 243 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

clois movies kisses

Incredible Member

L & C eating each other's mouth kisses. these two got the most kissing scenes than any other pairing

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    early valentine's day spam

So beautiful, aww!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    Thanks for sharing, cookies!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Hope everyone has a happy valentines. Going to give my BF some virtual flowers over facebook. We're not in a relationship, but I do love her and she does know that, and she definitely appreciates it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Hope everyone has a happy valentines. Going to give my BF some virtual flowers over facebook. We're not in a relationship, but I do love her and she does know that, and she definitely appreciates it.

Happy Valentine's everyone.

Lex only ever became a favorite of mine when Michael Rosenbaum played him but after rewatching LNC, I must say this Lex was such a hoot. A cross between egomaniac and melodramatic, I loved it. I like it when they give these characters an added bit of character so they don't feel so humdrum, standard villainy like in the movies or that crazy version from BvS, that was just plain terrible. Which now makes me a little sad we never got to truly experience this trio in all their glory in Smallville.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 02-13-2019 at 09:12 AM.

BANNED

Loved this!!❤️❤️❤️

DC E-Cards for Valentine's Day

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

This is adorable, and so true!!