Page 111 of 243 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Pat Gleason shares some Valentines Day love for Lois & Clark

https://twitter.com/patrick_gleason/...36515015593985

Attachment 78543
    Power Couple!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    This was awesome!! Thanks for sharing, Yoda!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Astonishing Member

"A tale as old as time..."

So true. These two have survived it all and they come out the better for it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    "A tale as old as time..."

So true. These two have survived it all and they come out the better for it. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    True. Beautiful words, rpmaluki!!

BANNED

BANNED

Incredible Member

"Lois and Clark have stood the test of time and are the closest thing to a constant that DC fans may ever get." - dccomicsnews

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Astonishing Member

"Lois and Clark have stood the test of time and are the closest thing to a constant that DC fans may ever get." - dccomicsnews

I detect no lies in this statement.

Incredible Member

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane