Page 121 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3638

Part 2:

via jetslay
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 3. Loving the Super Family!!

via jetslay
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And the final part:

via jetslay

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I love Secret Identity Clois. That series is fantastic. Now that would make an amazing adaptation for like an HBO miniseries.
    Now I must have it. I love Clois when they are shown at the best together.

Incredible Member

I went away for a few days Lois and Jimmy going to get their own book written by Rucka... I'm I'm.. I'm.. htsghgghhjjjjj
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I love Secret Identity Clois. That series is fantastic. Now that would make an amazing adaptation for like an HBO miniseries.
    If only.. *sobs in krypton at my clois shrine*
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Beautiful chemistry!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Hottest team indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Now I must have it. I love Clois when they are shown at the best together.
    It's an elseworld, and without spoiling things it's -a- Lois & Clark Kent, but not -the- Lois and Clark. That said, it is a really great Superman story and says some great things about Superman and you see his relationship with Lois handled really well. It's great check it out if you have the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    If only.. *sobs in krypton at my clois shrine*
    I mean, it's a no brainer isn't it? It'd make an amazing miniseries. And it presents as an untraditional Superman story when it actually is like a celebration of everything that is great about him.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    It's @patrickgleasonart's turn:

via jetslay
    Man, Gleason went from someone I had never heard of to one of my all time favorite Superman artists. He just captures the love and warmth so perfectly. I have two of his original pages from this run before he switched to digital.

Multiverse Clois hands p*rn XD

credit to bionictouch umblr
    Hahaha! But it's true! They go from tender to sexy.

from audiobook by Tom De Haven's "It's Superman!"
    so beautiful OMG..play the video pls
    Perfection! (*0*)

Superfamily from Justice League issue 6.

Superfamily from Action Comic issue 976
    Man, I missed a lot of really cool stuff in this thread!! =)