Page 122 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3638
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    It's an elseworld, and without spoiling things it's -a- Lois & Clark Kent, but not -the- Lois and Clark. That said, it is a really great Superman story and says some great things about Superman and you see his relationship with Lois handled really well. It's great check it out if you have the opportunity.

I mean, it's a no brainer isn't it? It'd make an amazing miniseries. And it presents as an untraditional Superman story when it actually is like a celebration of everything that is great about him.
    I bought it already on Comixology. I couldn't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I bought it already on Comixology. I couldn't wait.
    Awesome, I hope you like it. Let me know what you think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    the proposals. these Supermen are so romantic, earth men got nothing on them XD

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    Clois being universally consistent...again! ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Clark really wants it hehehehehee

credit to fyeahloisandclark
    Hahaha! I just love the way he distracts Lois. >=P
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

It's an elseworld, and without spoiling things it's -a- Lois & Clark Kent, but not -the- Lois and Clark. That said, it is a really great Superman story and says some great things about Superman and you see his relationship with Lois handled really well. It's great check it out if you have the opportunity.

I mean, it's a no brainer isn't it? It'd make an amazing miniseries. And it presents as an untraditional Superman story when it actually is like a celebration of everything that is great about him.
    One of my fave Elseworlds Superman stories! I'd love to see a live action version of it!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks for all the amazing stuff you've been sharing with us, guys!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    I really wanted to see N52 become the Clois we all love and adore, it was my first on going superman and I held out hope that things would right themselves but alas that never happened. I know Jurgens reworked it with Superman Reborn and I was happy, just not satisfied because a part of me still feels like the N52 left me hanging. I know they completely screwed up the characters towards the end but this "unfinished" business I feel towards them is for the earlier versions of the characters, where you couldn't mistake Clark's feelings for Lois. He was in love with her and hadn't worked up the courage to tell her and she was dating some nobody called Jonathan, which I thought was weird.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I really wanted to see N52 become the Clois we all love and adore, it was my first on going superman and I held out hope that things would right themselves but alas that never happened. I know Jurgens reworked it with Superman Reborn and I was happy, just not satisfied because a part of me still feels like the N52 left me hanging. I know they completely screwed up the characters towards the end but this "unfinished" business I feel towards them is for the earlier versions of the characters, where you couldn't mistake Clark's feelings for Lois. He was in love with her and hadn't worked up the courage to tell her and she was dating some nobody called Jonathan, which I thought was weird.
    I love the interpretation of that whole thing that when she tells him to forget about everything when she has Brainiacs powers he literally does and just wonders off into the night never to be seen again. Dude was the worst.

Astonishing Member

I love the interpretation of that whole thing that when she tells him to forget about everything when she has Brainiacs powers he literally does and just wonders off into the night never to be seen again. Dude was the worst.
    I still don't know why he was even there, the most vapid and useless of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    We definitely need more of Lara Lane Kent! She was amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    We could, maybe, hopefully see her as a sister of Jon Kent.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I thought this was Jon?