Page 124 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3638

Amazing gifset:

DC couples dancing
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Hahaha, that smirk...!

Cute Clark breaking the forth wall, lol.

BANNED

Bendis talks Lois

Clark goes undercover in issue 1010 of ACTION COMICS. He grows facial hair by flexing his jaw muscles. I am not lying! Undercover Clark’s name is Chaz and he looks exactly like Bradley Cooper in AMERICAN HUSTLE. Lois loves Chaz.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...w-super-power/
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 02-20-2019 at 01:33 AM.

Astonishing Member

When I read that, I wasn't sure if he was kidding. I guess he wasn't. It would be funny if this Lois has a thing for undercover (costumed) Clark to go with with Smallville Clark who had a thing for costumed (undercover) Lois. His eyes always sparkled whenever Lois showed up in some crazy but sexy outfit, lol.

Incredible Member

Clark touches his wife butt should be a new thread.. js
    "Clark goes undercover in issue 1010 of ACTION COMICS. He grows facial hair by flexing his jaw muscles " is this his new superpower? Waaaaaaatt
    Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 04:27 AM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I still don't know why he was even there, the most vapid and useless of characters.
    That what's his face boyfriend reminds me of the girlfriend superman got in earth one lol I wish writers stop creating these useless love interest just to break clois up.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    That what's his face boyfriend reminds me of the girlfriend superman got in earth one lol I wish writers stop creating these useless love interest just to break clois up.
    I usually don't mind them as long as it's very clear they are place holders and won't last long. Trying to make them into more is disingenuous and an unnecessary waste of page space. It's like Smallville. I was okay with Lana until around the third season or so. What followed after is a travesty and it could have been avoided without making any character look bad. Writers need to understand that some characters under some circumstances cannot overstay their welcome lest fans grow weary and drop books/shows. It always works against the success of the Superline as a whole.

Edit: What I love about Clois is that Clark wasn't a novice. He'd dated before. I love how deeply he falls and you know that when they finally get together, you won't ever question if he's missing out on anything because Lois is IT for him. It's the most realistic romance I've ever come across. First loves have their place in fiction but they should never be mistaken as being the only truest form love and Clois are the latter.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 02-20-2019 at 05:07 AM.

Incredible Member

L&C kisses always be my favourite! they know how to kiss uwu

tongue?

look at the way their lips parted afterwards. look at it!!1!!11!

credit to Lane&KentReporters

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I usually don't mind them as long as it's very clear they are place holders and won't last long. Trying to make them into more is disingenuous and an unnecessary waste of page space. It's like Smallville. I was okay with Lana until around the third season or so. What followed after is a travesty and it could have been avoided without making any character look bad. Writers need to understand that some characters under some circumstances cannot overstay their welcome lest fans grow weary and drop books/shows. It always works against the success of the Superline as a whole.

Edit: What I love about Clois is that Clark wasn't a novice. He'd dated before. I love how deeply he falls and you know that when they finally get together, you won't ever question if he's missing out on anything because Lois is IT for him. It's the most realistic romance I've ever come across. First loves have their place in fiction but they should never be mistaken as being the only truest form love and Clois are the latter.
    sis or bro! I AGREE T^T

BANNED

Bendis talks Lois

Clark goes undercover in issue 1010 of ACTION COMICS. He grows facial hair by flexing his jaw muscles. I am not lying! Undercover Clark’s name is Chaz and he looks exactly like Bradley Cooper in AMERICAN HUSTLE. Lois loves Chaz.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...w-super-power/
    Clark goes undercover and Lois loves the costume?! Wanna see that! XD

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Clark goes undercover and Lois loves the costume?! Wanna see that! XD
    Haha, from Twitter

AF2BC188-3856-4828-A610-1581E3156705.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Hahaha! Omg! XD
    Last edited by TomariS; 02-20-2019 at 09:44 AM.