Page 126 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3638
    Incredible Member

vintage clois..

Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    vintage clois

And the way he's looking at her is universally consistent with all versions of Clark/Supes. How cool is that!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Speaking of vintage...their first kiss ever (in animation, IIRC)!! Min. 7:20

"You're pretty wonderful yourself"
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

smooth..Clark Kent... very smooth
    Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

They complement each other so well!

Incredible Member

im in love with their love /sighs/

Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Incredible Member

when you're married to your best friend.

<3
    Last edited by cookies; 02-21-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Incredible Member

they have that type of love. So sweet<3

Last edited by cookies; 02-21-2019 at 06:18 AM.

Incredible Member

Lois is Clark's Superman.
    Last edited by cookies; 02-21-2019 at 06:18 AM.

they have that type of love<3

Clark always knows the perfect words to say to Lois.

Incredible Member

superman super cheesy mode: on XD XD
    Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 06:46 PM.

superman super cheesy mode: on XD
    "All it takes is a glimpse of you, Ms. Lane." Lois, internally: U///U

Incredible Member

his cheesy mode was in default setting when he was with his wifeu. i miss this run sfm

Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 06:38 PM.

Lois is Clark's Superman
    And same with Lois, she knows him so well: "Be what you are. It's all you need to be."

Incredible Member

his everything, his world
    Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 06:30 PM.