Page 127 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3638
    Incredible Member

somebody stap him..

I bet he wrote poems about Lois all the time lol
    Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 06:29 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    somebody stap him..
    That was so sweet!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Speaking of vintage...their first kiss ever (in animation, IIRC)!! Min. 7:20

"You're pretty wonderful yourself"
    I love watching old cartoons
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

his everything, his world
    More Super Family scenes, woohoo!

I love watching old cartoons
    They're really cool.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post

They're really cool.
    The effort to create those cartoons must be tedious because they literally need to hand drawn everything.

his cheesy mode was in default setting when he was with his wifeu. i miss this run sfm

Oh, Clark!

The effort to create those cartoons must be tedious because they literally need to hand drawn everything.
    Hard work, and great animation (considering the times), IMO. ^_^

Incredible Member

how powerful is Lois Lane? only she have this kind of power over the strongest person on earth and she can't even fly

Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Incredible Member

The power of lovee

Last edited by cookies; 02-20-2019 at 07:29 PM.

The power of lovee

"Hypnotic" kiss from an extraterrestrial queen vs Lois Lane = Lois Lane wins! Sorry Maxima. =/

how powerful is Lois Lane? only she have this kind of power over the strongest person on earth and she can't even fly

Lois "the big guns" Lane. >=P

Master Hero Vladimir

Clark just stares at Lois for a few seconds and that's all it takes for him to regain his humanity. Perfection!

how to do date night with your husband when he has a secret identity that he need to protect XD aren't they cutee
    Naughty Clarkie, teehee!

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    Clark just stares at Lois for a few seconds and that's all it takes for him to regain his humanity. Perfection!
    Yup! ^_^

smooth..Clark Kent... very smooth
    I love their bond, their banter. AMAZING!

Astonishing Member

credit to LaneandKentreporters tumblr
    I love Martha's come back, so funny.

Astonishing Member

The power of lovee

The gif set that convinced me to rewatch Smallville a decade after I had quit and have obsessed with the last three seasons ever since.