Page 129 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3638

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Beautiful_Temptress_!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The kisses never end!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    They are mine too.

As for Lois, I think it's like Martha (not sure about Jonathan) on Smallville, they knew instinctively that Lois was the one for him. Unless I'm remembering things wrong but it seemed as though Lois had made an impression despite her life appearing to be a mess.
    I don't remember that. But martha and Jonathan loved lois though. Lois was constantly living in the farm. I got the feeling that she liked it there. Despite being coy about it. Martha just told her story about why she decided to stay back in Smallville and why going through the wrong one's is important so that you don't let go of the right one. Lois was constantly getting into relationships with bad boys. She considered Clark as just "smallville", her weird friend who confused her.

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I don't remember that. But martha and Jonathan loved lois though. Lois was constantly living in the farm. I got the feeling that she liked it there. Despite being coy about it. Martha just told her story about why she decided to stay back in Smallville and why going through the wrong one's is important so that you don't let go of the right one. Lois was constantly getting into relationships with bad boys. She considered Clark as just "smallville", her weird friend who confused her.
    Yeah I was basing my thoughts more on the last seasons I watched most recently where Jonathan had already passed. I don't remember much with him because I had watched it years ago so my memory is more than a little off.

BANNED

Loving all the edits!

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    From what I have read, they were hampered by WB putting them on hold for SR which is ironic when you consider the state of Clois in SR is practically non-existent. And the showrunners expected to put the show to bed around S6 and S5 would have been Clois buildup but they got renewed for more seasons so S6/7 reset to Lana which didn't make sense considering the person she was becoming as a result of marrying Lex. Clana was falling apart at the seams but the writers pushed it regardless. Clark's development in S7 and S8 suffers from the writes binding him to a woman that wasn't helping him to grow and embrace his greater calling. He regressed so much and that's unbecoming of the man who'd become the Man of Steel. With Lana, he was forever questioning who he was, forget their trust issues that strained the relationship past the breaking point imo. It's the exact opposite with Lois, even when she didn't know his secret, they still trusted one another implicitly.
    Yup, this is the saddest part though: the producers of SV were hoping to use Lois...since the beginning of the show!! And DC said NO!!

Craig Byrne: Will we see Lois Lane in the series?

Al Gough: Yes you will, I can’t really say how, but with DC Comics’ blessing, she will definitely feature somewhere down the road.
    She could potentially visit Smallville or our gang could meet up with her in Metropolis.” – Al Gough, Kryptonsite, 2001.

Here's more: http://operationpb.blogspot.com/search?q=embargo

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Clark be like.. Lmao!
    So accurate! XD

BANNED

BANNED

Loving all these edits!