Page 13 of 243 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

From Superman and Batman Vs. Aliens and Predator #1:

Last edited by TomariS; 01-05-2019 at 09:04 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Yeah I really am! It’s cheesy but that’s not a problem for me, Superman is supposed to be a little cheesy . I’ve been binging a lot of dc shows on the steaming service. After I’m done with L&C, I’m gonna watch the George Reeves show next.
    So cool! Some old school Superman is always good! ^_^

More from Superman and Batman Vs. Aliens and Predator #1:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

I've always liked this little bit from Camelot Falls where they celebrate the anniversary of the first time they went flying together. By Kurt Buesik and Carlos Pacheco.

143CD1D6-5CD7-4FE9-8D4A-EAF2854ECDC8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I've always liked this little bit from Camelot Falls where they celebrate the anniversary of the first time they went flying together. By Kurt Buesik and Carlos Pacheco.

143CD1D6-5CD7-4FE9-8D4A-EAF2854ECDC8.jpg
    It was a lovely scene!

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    his solace/confidence/lover/best friend.

gif set by src
    She's always there for him. ;D

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Loving all the videos with all the different versions of clois.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

"I'm really glad you're here." Don't know why, but it reminded me of that awesome line from MoS: "welcome to the planet." =D

BANNED

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    People are just mad that Superman is actually standing up to Batman for once. There are entire events built around Batman lying to and keeping secrets from his friends and teammates, including in this very series! Tower of Babel, Metal are all built on it!

I actually think it's a pretty solid representation of them as a couple and as journalists. Lois in particular. Issue #2 stated that the tapes are coming in on the Daily Planet's whistleblower tip line; real world tip lines are confidential in and of themselves or can carry a promise of confidentiality to the sender.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/anony...=.68c9ff8a75aa

Lois and Clark made the smartest play out of a bunch of bad ones, and this also explains some of Clark's hesitancy. He's a journalist at the Planet as well after all. I really love stories where they work together as journalists and not rely wholy on the superhero stuff. Part of the reason I'm looking forward to the Leviathan Rises Arc so much.

Attachment 76173
    THIS! i swear most readers lost their critical thinking ability after reading HiC #4 because of Superman chose his journalistic integrity. some of them even accused Lois for wanting to further her career with this news smh. imo, Tom King is a great writer because he can provoke these emotions for his readers lol

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    I loved every kiss. Honestly I was surprised by their chemistry, I thought nothing could beat the chemistry that Tom and Erica had in Smallville, but then I saw Lois & Clark and when Dean and Teri were together there were sparks everywhere.
    Hell yeah! they have really great chemistry. this show and Superman animated series were my childhood T^T. Dean Cain is my favourite Clark Kent ever and Teri's Lois from season 2 is my favourite Lois ever XD i wish we can get another L&C show like this soon.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I just finished season 2 of that show, plus a few in season 3. Still a really fun show. I can’t believe I never knew Bruce Campbell once played the leader of intergang.
    they have a lot of guest stars in the show but my favourite was professional snitch Bobby Bigmouth(idk the actor name)his interaction with clois really funny XD. they bribe him with food for info lol!
    Last edited by cookies; 01-06-2019 at 06:57 AM.

BANNED

THIS! i swear most readers lost their critical thinking ability after reading HiC #4 because of Superman chose his journalistic integrity. some of them even accused Lois for wanting to further her career with this news smh. imo, Tom King is a great writer because he can provoke these emotions for his readers lol
    Are we supposed to praise King for prompting negative feelings from fandom towards the likes of Lois and Selina?

Hell yeah! they have really great chemistry. this show and Superman animated series were my childhood T^T. Dean Cain is my favourite Clark Kent ever and Teri's Lois from season 2 is my favourite Lois ever XD i wish we can get another L&C show like this soon.
    Yes, we need a new show about Superman, maybe it can happen when Supergirl comes to an end. And if we're lucky and we get a show about Superman I hope it's not done by The CW.

Astonishing Member

they have a lot of guest stars in the show but my favourite was professional snitch Bobby Bigmouth(idk the actor name)his interaction with clois really funny XD. they bribe him with food for info lol!
    Bobby was SO my favourite! I always looked forward to seeing him and their ludicrous ways of paying for his intel. It was among the most genius things about this show. Usually snitches on shows are bland and unassuming but Bobby was unique and brilliant. The scene at the restaurant was as equally hilarious as it was gross with him eating food that was prepared for patrons. I was sad when he didn't show up in S4.