Page 136 of 243 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

81 years this year<3

Incredible Member

i still feeling nervous about this thing. i hope nothing happen in the future because of it.
    Last edited by cookies; 02-24-2019 at 05:34 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    i still feeling nervous about this thing. i hope nothing happen in the future because of it.
    Why worry? Booster corrected that timeline

I think that’s likely going to be forgotten, but I wondered if it was supposed to be setting up some sort of noble sacrifice for Jor El. Like Booster saves them there, but there are some sort of consequences with the timeline that threaten Jon and Lois due to Boosters meddling that eventually resulted in Jor El sacrificing himself to go back to Krypton and die so that the whole sequence of events doesn’t happen. Since Jor El’s survival was an aberration to begin with preventing his survival would be allowed.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Gary Frank's lois lane is always my favorite, glad he's gotten to draw her again in doomsday clock.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Hehe, so cute! And then the kiss is interrupted...*sigh*
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, MeGrimlock420!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)