Page 140 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3638
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And Jon:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

A good Superman story fills you with awe. It’s the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us. It’s the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet… who fell in love with a storyteller.

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    Last edited by cookies; 02-26-2019 at 05:15 AM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

credit phylavel
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Romeo Clark be like..

"It is the east, and Lois is the sun.
    Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
    Who is already sick and pale with grief
    That thou her maid art far more fair than she."

Incredible Member

an actual tears Y____Y
    p.s the second gif. i thought it was his sweat before this gif set XD

credit dianasofthemyscira

Incredible Member

his support, his strength and his world.

Incredible Member

art by Cat Staggs

Incredible Member

when baddie trying to kill Lois.

BANNED

That loving look she gives him...one of those times she "wish she'd told him" how much she liked him

BANNED

A read

"My Favourite Time of Year"

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1314333...e-Time-Of-Year

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks for sharing! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    when baddie trying to kill Lois.

Of course you would, Clark. *Teehee* >=P

art by Cat Staggs
    One of my fave images! =)

his support, his strength and his world.

So beautiful! TT^TT