Page 142 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post

Loving all the panels from the comics! ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

From LnC 1x13:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2: "I'm right here."

Lovely! Thanks for sharing, MeGrimlock420!

Incredible Member

From which issue or comic? Why he looks so angsty? Is it because the way Lois reaching him using Batman method? Lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    From which issue or comic? Why he looks so angsty? Is it because the way Lois reaching him using Batman method? Lol
    Superman: Earth One by J. Michael Straczynski.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    More clois kisses ftw!!

Incredible Member

Ahhh... him. That's explains his grumpyness lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Ahhh... him. That's explains his grumpyness lol
    Yup, hehehe.

This is adorable!! "Peter Parker" meets Jon Kent... ^_^

i wanted go doodle something with my fav characters interacting and came up with this

tfw you gotta be a responsible adult and watch over these odd superhero kids from another dimension so they wont cause trouble.

Part 2:

He's totally going to help...

Last part, aww...yup, he's gonna help them!! ^_^

From LnC 1x07: