Page 149 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3638
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Aww, Supes is thinking of her.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

art by Dabin on twitter
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    I love this one.

And now that baby is a reality AND canon in comics!

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I love this one.
    It's beautiful, isn't it? ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

maybe in N52, DC do have some plan down the road to make clois the endgame...hmm.
    oh well,
    both of them are dead...or merged with current clois..or whatever lol
    i'm still baffled by DC editors at that time. wtf are they thinking? to quote Jurgens "Superman is almost a broken character without Lois" just look at these comic cuts. ughh...

Last edited by cookies; 03-01-2019 at 08:45 AM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

BANNED

"not mythological enough for your tastes", oh Lois, you're a modern myth yourself, don't put yourself down.

"She's a true..." ugh, if only Clark lived long enough to know how "easy" Diana thought he was and let her have it.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 03-01-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    maybe in N52, DC do have some plan down the road to make clois the endgame...hmm.
    oh well,
    both of them are dead...or merged with current clois..or whatever lol

Hahaha! Thank Rao N52Lois didn't fall for that version of Clark. She deserved better.

Incredible Member

beautiful art but Superman kinda looks a bit like a vampire

beautiful art but Superman kinda looks a bit like a vampire
    Omg! He does!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Hahaha! Thank Rao N52Lois didn't fall for that version of Clark. She deserved better.
    righttt....but the real Superman and Lois already in that world rising their son, helping n52 world to be less shitty place and go to local carnival during weekends. they basically enjoying their life as a healthy happy loving family.
    the family got no time for this bs teen angst story :P

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Yeah, I understand brooding types and all but there were at least two instances where this Clark acted so horribly towards Lois (when she was under Brainiac's influence and during Truth)I was genuinely shocked and disappointed. Maybe it was a call back to the silver age where he did terrible things to her to keep her from finding out the truth about his identity but in this day and age, for a Superman to do what he did was just despicable.

More kisses!

righttt....but the real Superman and Lois already in that world rising their son, helping n52 world to be less shitty place and go to local carnival during weekends. they basically enjoying their life as a healthy happy loving family.
    the family got no time for this bs teen angst story :P
    So true!

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Yeah, I understand brooding types and all but there were at least two instances where this Clark acted so horribly towards Lois (when she was under Brainiac's influence and during Truth)I was genuinely shocked and disappointed. Maybe it was a call back to the silver age where he did terrible things to her to keep her from finding out the truth about his identity but in this day and age, for a Superman to do what he did was just despicable.
    It was really bad. I don't know what they (DC) were thinking. =(