Page 152 of 243 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3638
    BANNED

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    what's going on here? Lois trying to push his head away? XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

his turn-on word :P
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Clark's words when he tells Chloe he's been talking to Lois as the Blur: "Things have been easy with Lois lately. Talking to her just felt right." And that's because Lois never pressured him to tell her whatever it was he was hiding from her.
    And when he tells his mother talking to her, he just falls deeper and deeper (in love), he doesn't say it out right. You can sense his awe of Lois and how it's taken him by surprise that she truly gets him despite not knowing the whole truth. How could he not fall in love with her?

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

intense Lois and Clark making out sessions to repelled their antis XD

BANNED

Aww, she was so worried about her mom. =(
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    intense Lois and Clark making out sessions to repelled their antis XD

It's a good way, hahaha! =P
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

BANNED

Aww, cute sisters!

This comic is so adorable, with all these Lois-Linda interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Omg! Lois "running" (that zoop) was so kawaii!