Page 153 of 243 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3638
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    "Ma...mama? I love you" TT^TT
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    his turn-on word :P
    *Teehee* >=}
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    what's going on here? Lois trying to push his head away? XD
    I can't with that gif! XD

Power Couple. ^_^

A different Super Family!!

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    And when he tells his mother talking to her, he just falls deeper and deeper (in love), he doesn't say it out right. You can sense his awe of Lois and how it's taken him by surprise that she truly gets him despite not knowing the whole truth. How could he not fall in love with her?
    Another fave scene as well.

Still missing Selina in Bruce's life.

Another great video!

Refreshing interactions between them, after seeing how some of the cr*p from the N52 (potential love triangle) influenced the animated movies:

Last edited by TomariS; 03-02-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Part 2:

Worlds colliding indeed, Clark...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Refreshing interactions between them, after seeing how some of the cr*p from the N52 (potential love triangle) influenced the animated movies:

Yes, the way the animated movies (and it's tie in comics) handled the Clark/Diana/Lois situation was superb and didn't make anyone look like a bitch or a cuck. I'm a big fan of this version of Diana now.

Yes, the way the animated movies (and it's tie in comics) handled the Clark/Diana/Lois situation was superb and didn't make anyone look like a bitch or a cuck. I'm a big fan of this version of Diana now.
    I was pleasantly surprised by how they handled it in both movies. They remained friends, and that didn't negate their relationship.

Go Lois! (ง'̀-'́)ง

Last edited by TomariS; 03-02-2019 at 02:40 PM.

MoSClois' turn! Lovely video.