Page 154 of 243 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    beef bourguignon is clois thing, just like falling in love again and again in any universe or open mouthed kisses every time they're together

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane tumblr
    The last one, hahaha! >=) KC: when he's with someone else, but can't forget the Beef Bourguignon = Lois Lane, his wife.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    As Lois would say "Nice 'S'", hahaha!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    They were so happy here! TT^TT

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised by how they handled it in both movies. They remained friends, and that didn't negate their relationship.

Go Lois! (ง'̀-'́)ง

Me too! Get rid off the crack ship and his stupid collar in his suit XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Me too! Get rid off the crack ship and his stupid collar in his suit XD
    Nightmarish collar, hahaha! It was really up to some fans' imagination if they believed that was going to last, since it was born with its days numbered, from the beginning (in both comics and animated movies). Like Smallville once said: "It was a matter of time until...Lois." I'm just happy both movies (DoS and Reign) were so well accepted and had positive comments mostly. Baby Jon was recently introduced in YJ (most fans loved it and are asking already for a Super Sons episode/series)...I wonder if we'll see him soon in the animated movies. It'd be awesome!

from L&C
    Lois: My novel. It’s about a woman who dies without ever finding her true love.
    Clark: That’s not going to happen to you.
    Aww, they're so sweet!

i adore love-sick puppy Clark in any universe because he's just the cutest XD
    His smile at the end, hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    DC Universe showing some Lois & Clark Valentines love

Attachment 78505
    "We're Super together" That they are!

Warning: cuteness overload! (*o*)

Cuteness indeed! And it goes perfectly together with her super family drawing:

Love, love her style. I wanna see more artworks like this from her!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

SVClois: before (S4) & after (S10)...

The whole set is fantastic. Brings back all the memories.
    Last edited by Jon11; 03-02-2019 at 08:40 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By Des Taylor:

By Franco:

Art by José Luís, colors by colouring_comics:

By jack-cairncross-art:

“Relax. We’ve got this one.”

By ryukums:

By Ittonn-da: