Page 161 of 243 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3638
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I have seen some theories on reddit that spoilers:
    The wife and kid are imaginary...let's hope not
    end of spoilers
    I think spoilers:
    they don't want her to be real.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I think spoilers:
    they don't want her to be real.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It wouldn't fit Bendis' motives for this book either. He said it would touch on first loves, lost loves etc, he will certainly touch on what Conner had with Cassie and both adjusting to his life now
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Smallville robbed clois magical first meeting (tho mos too but I digress) T^T
    I actually like how they handled the SV version of clois' first meeting. To me, it felt like a reference to the comics that did the same (Lois meeting Clark when they were younger) like Adventure Comics #128 (1948):

Adventure Comics #261 (1959) and even Superboy #90 (1961).

I feel the same with the way a potential "triangle for two" was handled on the show. It made Lois' feelings for Clark perfectly clear.

and totally butchered Lana character.
    Totally. Don't know what they were thinking. =/
    Last edited by TomariS; 03-06-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

This kiss...and we didn't know Clark had that superpower. =P

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Final part. It's a beautiful kiss, but bittersweet at the same time for what happens to Lois after this. =(

BANNED

I love seeing clois present in all kinds of media and now we have some Supes/Clark & Lois in DC Super Hero Girls:

Some screencaps (loved the detail of the pencils in Lois' hair ^_^)

Last edited by TomariS; 03-06-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Here's Superman/Clark, Lois (and Jimmy):

From LnC S2E11:

"Yes, I'm a female. It's probably been a few years since you've seen one." OH SNAP!! XD
    Last edited by TomariS; 03-06-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Part 2:

"Women actually have the vote now." ^_^ You pissed her off, now witness her wrath!
    Last edited by TomariS; 03-06-2019 at 05:25 PM.

BANNED

BANNED

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Final part. It's a beautiful kiss, but bittersweet at the same time for what happens to Lois after this. =(

this scene pissed me off big time. yall went to all that trouble just to forget everything at the end. stupid plot! stupid superpower! *waves fist at the sky*
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19