Page 163 of 243 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3638
    Incredible Member

excuse me, im currently browsing my tumblr archive and found tons of L&C gifs
    omg, they went there...and kids my age watched this show..but in our defence we dont get many superhero shows during that time lololol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    It comes out of nowhere. And the fact Clark didn't care about the consequences was even worse.
    it was such a strange plot :/ but then Superman III came after that. so, i rest my case XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    It comes out of nowhere. And the fact Clark didn't care about the consequences was even worse.
    Superman II, either cut, is a masterful movie right up until the endings. You have two options and they're both crap.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post

credit on fanart
    I love this moment so much. I have a weird on and off relationship with the DCEU Superman movies. I didn't like the fact that there was no traditional triangle for two in MoS because I felt it missed an important part of their story. It made me a little cold towards the movie at the time it was released. Then BvS with a mountain of problems that stemmed from MoS yet I felt had the most beautiful Clois I'd ever seen in a movie.

MoS: I was okay with the movie but not Clois.
    BvS: I loved Clois but wan't okay with the movie.
    I have made up my mind on JL other than Clois was at least good in that.

Now I wish WB would get their act together and give me a movie that is fantastic with a fabulous Clois to boot.

Edit: Gorgeous art btw.

Incredible Member

Superman is such a cinnamon roll! T^T

Last edited by cookies; 03-07-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Astonishing Member

meanwhile Smallvile Clois.. XD

They are both great scenes respectively. The Smallville scene is a basically a climax of the budding relationship between Lois and le Blur, her discovery of his identity, while I think the LNC scene was Lois being Lois, the result of her always chasing a story and Clark saving her but teasing her at the same time because of her insistence that she's always got everything in control even when she doesn't. He loves being there for her even when she could be exasperating with her tough persona. I think Smallville kind of showed that same type of dynamic but not through Clark's Lois saves, it was in the little things he did for her even when she was demanding. He'd always roll his eyes but secretly he loved being there for her.

Incredible Member

while modern clois likes to express their love by eating each other's face, see how mild mannered og clois behave around each other ..

look at his finger awwnnnn..

Astonishing Member

excuse me, im currently browsing my tumblr archive and found tons of L&C gifs
    omg, they went there...and kids my age watched this show..but in our defence we dont get many superhero shows during that time lololol
    as a kid back then something like this would have likely gone over our heads, I'm sure it did in my case, lol.

Poor Clark, I'm surprised he held it together after that but thankfully Lois had her own 'moment' to oogle the man of steel's silhouette .

Astonishing Member

while modern clois likes to express their love by eating each other's face, see how mild mannered og clois behave around each other ..

look at his finger awwnnnn..
    Well I'm not surprised, the only person stronger than Superman is Lois Lane

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I love this moment so much. I have a weird on and off relationship with the DCEU Superman movies. I didn't like the fact that there was no traditional triangle for two in MoS because I felt it missed an important part of their story. It made me a little cold towards the movie at the time it was released. Then BvS with a mountain of problems that stemmed from MoS yet I felt had the most beautiful Clois I'd ever seen in a movie.

MoS: I was okay with the movie but not Clois.
    BvS: I loved Clois but wan't okay with the movie.
    I have made up my mind on JL other than Clois was at least good in that.

Now I wish WB would get their act together and give me a movie that is fantastic with a fabulous Clois to boot.

Edit: Gorgeous art btw.
    DCEU Superman movies need less distraction of buildings and need more human story. Superman story is a love story at its core tbh. His love for his parents, his love for the people of earth and the planet itself...and of course his love for his Lois. And Lois is not one of the supporting characters but she is his co lead in the story according to Jurgens and I'm 100% agree with him. Get their story right, then you will have a great Superman movie.
    Last edited by cookies; 03-07-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Incredible Member

They are both great scenes respectively. The Smallville scene is a basically a climax of the budding relationship between Lois and le Blur, her discovery of his identity, while I think the LNC scene was Lois being Lois, the result of her always chasing a story and Clark saving her but teasing her at the same time because of her insistence that she's always got everything in control even when she doesn't. He loves being there for her even when she could be exasperating with her tough persona. I think Smallville kind of showed that same type of dynamic but not through Clark's Lois saves, it was in the little things he did for her even when she was demanding. He'd always roll his eyes but secretly he loved being there for her.
    I know, I just find it funny how both Lois hangging for their lives at that flag pole XD
    Last edited by cookies; 03-07-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Incredible Member

as a kid back then something like this would have likely gone over our heads, I'm sure it did in my case, lol.

Poor Clark, I'm surprised he held it together after that but thankfully Lois had her own 'moment' to oogle the man of steel's silhouette .
    I don't remember any intense make out sessions between these two as a kid until I rewatched it again as an adult. Among clois couples old and new, they have the most kissing scenes ever lol

BANNED

More fanfiction

An Evening At The Daily Planet

https://archiveofourown.org/works/8263469

BANNED

More fanfiction

The Reason

https://archiveofourown.org/works/276104