Page 164 of 243 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    how can you say Superman and Lois stories are boring? like seriously? your ship would never be this interesting and funny...

credit to fyahloisandclark
    Lois in "intrepid reporter" mode. Looks like she miscalculated her moves! XD
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Superman is such a cinnamon roll! T^T

"I think I broke the curse. I have Lois. Lois." The way he said that...it's like he can't believe it. ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Superman II, either cut, is a masterful movie right up until the endings. You have two options and they're both crap.
    Yup. And just like cookies mentioned...after that we had Superman III. Didn't follow the story from Superman II (at least not in terms of the Clois content), and Lois' role was diminished.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I love this moment so much. I have a weird on and off relationship with the DCEU Superman movies. I didn't like the fact that there was no traditional triangle for two in MoS because I felt it missed an important part of their story. It made me a little cold towards the movie at the time it was released. Then BvS with a mountain of problems that stemmed from MoS yet I felt had the most beautiful Clois I'd ever seen in a movie.

MoS: I was okay with the movie but not Clois.
    BvS: I loved Clois but wan't okay with the movie.
    I have made up my mind on JL other than Clois was at least good in that.

Now I wish WB would get their act together and give me a movie that is fantastic with a fabulous Clois to boot.
    I think a sequel of MoS would have been better instead of having Batman and others being introduced so quickly (IMO). I absolutely adore the clois scenes from BvS we got, but yeah...Superman and his cast & universe deserved at least a trilogy.
    Last edited by TomariS; 03-07-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Screenshot_20190308-165134_Opera.jpg

I congratulate all women on March 8.

BANNED

More fanfiction

The Assist

https://archiveofourown.org/works/5530487