Page 166 of 243 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3638
    Incredible Member

this backhand compliment XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    great voice acting. eventho the animation is not as smooth and spectacular as my favourite anime OVAs but the emotion in this short clip make the audience feel her pain and sadness.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

i love Lois's Metropolis U shirt.
    Action Comics #768

credit cloisincomics

Incredible Member

the big reveal.

credit to cloisincomics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Superman,Lois and Jimmy in DC Superhero Girls
    i love how he pose for Jimmy and smile that special smile at Lois. continuity accurate!

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    This is so cute and definitely adorable. He switches from being on the job with Jimmy to a sweet puppy lapping up Lois' attention. I love it.

Poor Supes, and poor Lois! From Doomsday Clock #9:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Lois being fierce, and protective of Clark as always:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

"And don't take a step closer to Superman." You don't mess with her or her husband, Lex!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    And both movies have Martha Kent/The Kents and Lois Lane supporting each other. They ARE a FAMILY!

Last edited by TomariS; 03-08-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    i love Lois's Metropolis U shirt.
    Action Comics #768

credit cloisincomics
    "In fact, you seemed to have things pretty much under control. If I can't trust Mrs. Superman to take care of herself, who can I trust?" "I really did kick butt, didn't I?" Clark showing he trusts Lois, completely.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    "In fact, you seemed to have things pretty much under control. If I can't trust Mrs. Superman to take care of herself, who can I trust?" "I really did kick butt, didn't I?" Clark showing he trusts Lois, completely.
    I was about to say that, quite a contrast to the giant 100 TK issue from weeks ago. I'd rather this Superman who has complete faith in his lady than that. A little worry is natural and expected, just not the horror show from that issue.

BANNED

More fanfiction

Always Will

https://archiveofourown.org/works/10347501

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Poor Supes, and poor Lois! From Doomsday Clock #9:

The reason we saw Superman alone in Doomsday Clock no. 1? Because Dr. Manhattan freaking kill everyone that went to the Mars to fight him. So, it's up to Superman to fight him now. I think the result of this fight will be another reboot for DC. Maybe the fight will restore back pre Flashpoint world because I started to believe in the theory that n52 was dr.Manhattan way to mess with everyone. can this be the last reboot DC? I just want to follow the story without getting a headache about.. stuff T^T
    *In my husband's voice* tHiS iS WhY I ReAD MANGAAA!
    Last edited by cookies; 03-09-2019 at 05:42 AM.

BANNED

More fanfiction

When Lois Met Clark

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35...hapters/580562

Incredible Member

my favourite "Smallville" lines in Smallville.

try saying that 5x faster XD
    creaditto fyeahsupermanandloislane
    Last edited by cookies; 03-09-2019 at 07:00 AM.