Page 174 of 243 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Yes, a full on DC Streaming Service revival please (or a Youtube Red series like Cobra Kai as suggested in the YT video's comments section)
    It would be awesome! ^_^

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Here is an unusual story idea I had which involves our favorite pairing (plus someone else from DC) -

Title

Lois Land Power Woman?!

Summary

We all know the multiverse is vast: infinite choices, infinite possibilities, and infinite outcomes. In one universe what if Matrix/Supergirl sacrificed herself not to save a dying Linda Danvers but instead a dying Lois Lane? What would change for our heroes, villains, and citizens? How would this effect both Lois and Clark? Behold the tale of Lois Lane Power Woman of Earth-899!

If so inclined, enjoy -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13232285/1/
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Here is an unusual story idea I had which involves our favorite pairing (plus someone else from DC) -

Title

Lois Land Power Woman?!

Summary

We all know the multiverse is vast: infinite choices, infinite possibilities, and infinite outcomes. In one universe what if Matrix/Supergirl sacrificed herself not to save a dying Linda Danvers but instead a dying Lois Lane? What would change for our heroes, villains, and citizens? How would this effect both Lois and Clark? Behold the tale of Lois Lane Power Woman of Earth-899!

If so inclined, enjoy -

ROFL, Keep the noise down for the neighbours Lois!

Thanks for sharing

ROFL, Keep the noise down for the neighbours Lois!

Thanks for sharing
    You are welcome.

Yeah, this is a weird idea but I thought hey I'll give it a try.

BANNED

Title

Lois Land Power Woman?!

Summary

If so inclined, enjoy -

Thanks for sharing! The way this affects Lois' life and her relationship with Clark will be interesting.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

The last image is one of my favorites, as it shows all the changes (and Superhero identities) Lois has had through the decades. A Superwoman and Clark's soulmate, with or without powers!

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Thanks for sharing! The way this affects Lois' life and her relationship with Clark will be interesting.
    You are welcome. I also think it will be interesting to explore how this works especially as Lois/Matrix will have a split personality for a while.

Edit - I was worried people might be turned off by the idea due to a possible incest vibe (Lois merging with Supergirl and then being in a romantic relationship with Clark, even if Supergirl was the Matrix version). This concern kept me from acting on the idea for quite some time. Today I just said why not I then wrote the short teaser/prelude.
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-12-2019 at 03:19 PM.

I simply adore this image which showcases the various super-powered incarnations of Lois Lane over her long history (Lois as Superwoman in All Star Superman is my favorite). Like TomariS posted no matter her form the two constants have always been her plucky personality and her love for Clark.
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-12-2019 at 03:23 PM.

A reminder/warning for folks.

1. Do not re-post from the old Superman/Lois Appreciation thread (as clearly stated in the opening post)

2. Combine your pictures and your links to keep the post count down. Don't post six posts in a row, each with a single picture or link. You can always edit your last post to add additional pictures/links to it.

3. Do not reply to posts with a 'Thanks for posting!' or 'Nice pic!' As noted before, the forum issues previously occured because there were too many posts/pictures in the long threads. Replying with a copy of the pic to say 'Thanks!' just makes that problem recur, and it artificially boosts the message count in a thread.

4. Do not reply to the same post multiple times. Again, you can edit your previous post to add additional commentary, but I've been seeing some people not only reply to the same post three times in a row with different comments, but also reply to posts from 75-100 pages past that they already replied to weeks earlier.

Please feel free to post new pictures or links, and to discuss or ask questions about what others post! Let's just not post for postings sake and avoid breaking the forum again
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

You are welcome. I also think it will be interesting to explore how this works especially as Lois/Matrix will have a split personality for a while.

Edit - I was worried people might be turned off by the idea due to a possible incest vibe (Lois merging with Supergirl and then being in a romantic relationship with Clark, even if Supergirl was the Matrix version). This concern kept me from acting on the idea for quite some time. Today I just said why not I then wrote the short teaser/prelude.
    Nah. I don't think it has that kind of vibe (or at least it didn't feel that way to me). Interesting concept, so let's see what happens.

The way Lois looks at them while they're hugging (from LnC 2x21):

New gifset with a new compilation of clois moments:

Bada** Lois Lane, helping her soulmate: