Page 175 of 243 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3638

It’s not easy to love supes
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2: poor Lois!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

First pic: we always knew, so...yeah.

The second pic is exactly what I want to see with our current Super Family. Lots of adventures together!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    First pic: we always knew, so...yeah.

The second pic is exactly what I want to see with our current Super Family. Lots of adventures together!
    Poor Kon in that second pic. I was hoping he'd be in that vision Clark had to complete the Super family, I guess it's still too soon for Bendis to reunite the whole family.

Incredible Member

Yup, looks like the Super Family keeps growing! Their daughter is gorgeous! (*0*) (Superman #9 preview)

the house of El!!! pls let this be true, pls let this be SuperFamily future and not one of those stupid imaginary story T^T i want to know everything about the daughter from conception to birth to her first day at school! Bendis you can redeem yourself through her XDD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Have you guys ever read this story? i freaking love the story and the artwork.
    Superman's Metropolis
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

RCO004.jpg

IMG_-57rjwx.jpg

Apparently Bendis is hinting, that Lois will become a Superwoman.

Incredible Member

do you guys prefer Clark calling Lois honey or Lo as her pet name?

Last edited by cookies; 03-13-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    RCO004.jpg

IMG_-57rjwx.jpg

i saw that coming lol maybe this way she can be "equal" to Superman in the eyes of some superpowers enthusiast fans who wont accept a mortal human can be a mate to Superman.
    Edit: i read the spoiler thread. welp..
    Last edited by cookies; 03-13-2019 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    do you guys prefer Clark calling Lois honey or Lo as her pet name?

Oh, that's a good question! I like when he calls her Lo, but "honey" is good too.

Incredible Member

Oh, that's a good question! I like when he calls her Lo, but "honey" is good too.
    Lo or trollolololol... XD so sorry. honey is like some old people terms of endearment but since they are 80 years old, i dont mind it.. i guess XD

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    RCO004.jpg

IMG_-57rjwx.jpg

Yeah, I think this is the 2nd time he does this, but I still have no idea where he's going with the constant teases. I have no problem if Lois has powers or not, (because she's awesome no matter what) but I expect the writing of her character to be more consistent.
    Last edited by TomariS; 03-13-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Astonishing Member

I actually didn't see this as Lois getting her Superwoman abilities, just the family dressed in their House of El apparel. I could be wrong obviously. Other than the aborted N52 Lois!Superwoman story, I haven't been a rush to have her as SW. I admit it would be cool if she got her powers (temporairly?). I love plain old reporter human Lois though. What I'm afraid of is losing the intrepid reporter side of her.

Some awesome stuff, guys. thanks, this thread always cheers me up.

I really like Lo because it's unique.

Stubborn, opinionated, What else describes Lois to you? Smart.

Last edited by stargazer01; 03-13-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Some awesome stuff, guys. thanks, this thread always cheers me up.

I really like Lo because it's unique.

Stubborn, opinionated, What else describes Lois to you? Smart.

Ponytail Clark and mullet Superman, how have people still not put 2 and 2 together