Page 176 of 243 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Have you guys ever read this story? i freaking love the story and the artwork.
    Superman's Metropolis
    I have not seen that one before. It's good? There were so many Superman elseworlds back in the day.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I have not seen that one before. It's good? There were so many Superman elseworlds back in the day.
    The story was heavily influenced by the old classic movie Metropolis. It's weird but I like it XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Lo or trollolololol... XD so sorry. honey is like some old people terms of endearment but since they are 80 years old, i dont mind it.. i guess XD
    Hahaha! XD

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I actually didn't see this as Lois getting her Superwoman abilities, just the family dressed in their House of El apparel. I could be wrong obviously. Other than the aborted N52 Lois!Superwoman story, I haven't been a rush to have her as SW. I admit it would be cool if she got her powers (temporairly?). I love plain old reporter human Lois though. What I'm afraid of is losing the intrepid reporter side of her.
    Exactly, and that's why I said we don't know what's the purpose of all these flashes/visions of the future? I'd love to see something like "The intergalactic adventures of Lois Lane" where she explores other planets and we see her reporter side.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I really like Lo because it's unique.

Stubborn, opinionated, What else describes Lois to you? Smart.

I really like it too!

The story was heavily influenced by the old classic movie Metropolis. It's weird but I like it XD
    Another great Elseworlds story!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Ohh, this animation pitch NEEDS to happens ASAP!!

Art by Sean Galloway:

I’m extremely grateful to super-talented @vintonheuck for the opportunity to be one of the participants to partake in the character design test for his pitch last year to Warner Bros. Thank you for the guidance and pushing me to keep barreling past my comfort zone. As a fan of DC comics and Warner Bros. animation this has been a dream come true.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

I love that we have two different angles of that selfie with the Super Family...and krypto is adorable! We need an animated version of this!! (*o*)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Ohh, this animation pitch NEEDS to happens ASAP!!

Art by Sean Galloway:

I’m extremely grateful to super-talented @vintonheuck for the opportunity to be one of the participants to partake in the character design test for his pitch last year to Warner Bros. Thank you for the guidance and pushing me to keep barreling past my comfort zone. As a fan of DC comics and Warner Bros. animation this has been a dream come true.

I wonder if this means that there was a project with the Super Family? Or if it was just a concept, and maybe at this point there are actual plans to develop something with them. So many questions!
    Last edited by TomariS; 03-14-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I wonder if this means that there was a project with the Super Family? Or if it was just a concept, and maybe at this point there are actual plans to develop something with them. So many questions!
    You are all getting my hopes up but I'm too cynical to go all the way. I love that look between father and son and the family selfie. They are just too adorable, I want everything!

Question, who's the girl with the hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    You are all getting my hopes up but I'm too cynical to go all the way. I love that look between father and son and the family selfie. They are just too adorable, I want everything!

Question, who's the girl with the hammer?
    Looks like Natasha Irons version of Steel maybe? Unless they were going to give Lois a super role.

Crazy that they had a pitch for a Superfamily cartoon. Seems like a slam dunk. The art style even seems to fit in well with the new Super Hero Girls show. Hopeful maybe that could be something that reappears in the Zoom or Ink context, which it would definitely fit. They are at least keeping Super Sons going there.

More from Superman's Metropolis:

And Lois is a bada**!

I love how he wants to find out if that's the real Lois...

New gifset with their hugs...

Part 2: