Page 18 of 243 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    I am reading the last numbers of actions comics and I do not understand the attitude of Lois. Why doesn't she go home with Clark? It is quite obvious that Clark needs her and feels sad about her absence and is upset with the situation. I just feel that Bendis has not yet given a realistic justification for the attitude that lois is having, which leaves her in a bad position. And I have the horrible feeling that something can happen between Clark and Moore. What do you think?
    I don't see it tho, that was just Superman saving people. Tho I really don't like what Bandis doing with Superman family atm I don't think he will break them up. This is pre flash point Superman and Lois, they survived tons of crap throwing at them before lol After N52 mess I have more confidence in their relationship more than ever before. Lois might be a little bit OOC atm but I hope Bandis will do something cool with her character soon. Superman without Lois is not a Superman story, it's just a fan fiction written by teenagers lol
    Last edited by cookies; 01-07-2019 at 06:07 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    More panels from issue #2 (there's more, but I'll stop here):

*Lois as always, being a bada**!!
    ME and SUPERMAN: THAT'S MY GIRL! *claps till hands hurts*

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This video is adorable! Made me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    ME and SUPERMAN: THAT'S MY GIRL! *claps till hands hurts*
    Hehehe...no powers needed. ;P
    Last edited by TomariS; 01-07-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

We need MoS 2 with these two.
    Out of topics
    I'm bu*thurt Amy didn't win Golden Globes for Sharp Objects yesterday. She was brilliant in that series

Incredible Member

This video is adorable! Made me smile.

Hehehe...no powers needed. ;P
    Superpower is overrated! Only exception for Superman because he's an alien lmao!. Human intelligence is far more fascinating to me.

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!

Out of topics
    I'm bu*thurt Amy didn't win Golden Globes for Sharp Objects yesterday. She was brilliant in that series
    Awww...she didn't win? =(
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Superpower is overrated! Only exception for Superman because he's an alien lmao!. Human intelligence is far more fascinating to me.
    And Superman/Clark just LOVES HER. =)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post

Thanks for sharing, GreatKungLao!!

Lots of amazing videos today!! woohoo!! ^_^

Incredible Member

And Superman/Clark just LOVES HER.
    All Superman best stories have Lois in it even N52 Superman Unchained(the sexual tension in that story was amazing, even his cape want to hug her because his cape in Superman other stories with them in romantic relationship will hug her in that situation lol) It's just a fact. His heart forever belongs to her. She's his world, when his world is not with him in the story/world, Superman story/world will sucks. Ok enough cheesy comments from me today XD

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    So many kisses!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Love the first image. It's so iconic!